Avantone CK-6 Large Capsule FET Condenser Microphone
Avantone CK-6 Large Capsule FET Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The Avantone CK-6 large capsule FET microphone is a truly gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The body and capsule assembly are precision machined brass, and it has a metallic Wine Red finish accented with Polished Nickel trim. The transformerless Discreet Class A FET circuitry gives professional results that are comparable to much more expensive designs.
Product Ref: 13493View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CK-6 houses a 32mm gold-sputter thin Mylar capsule, and uses high grade Polystyrene and Metalised Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. The use of the finest materials gives a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability, producing professional results with a clean sonic character.
The microphone also comes with a Custom Retro Shockmount, which is perfect for precisely positioning the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations. This isolation gives superior professional results.
Two separate switches allow refinement of your sound. The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics, while the 80Hz High-Pass filter reduces rumble and keeps unwanted low frequencies from muddying up the track.
- Type: True Transformerless Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 35 - 20,000Hz +/- 3.5dB
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @ 1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: < 17dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3 Pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz -6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Power Requirement: 48 Volt Phantom
- Finish: Polished Nickel Trim / Metallic Cabernet Body
- Avantone CK-6 Cardioid FET Microphone
- Avantone Custom Retro Shockmount
- Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- Padded Aluminium storage / travel case
- Owner's Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.