Avantone CV-12 Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Tube Microphone
Avantone CV-12 Multi-Pattern Large Capsule Tube MicrophoneDetails
The Avantone CV-12 multi-pattern large capsule tube microphone is a truly gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The body and capsule assembly are precision machined brass, and it has a metallic Wine Red finish accented with Polished Nickel trim. The transformer-coupled tube circuitry has its origins in famous European vintage designs.
Product Ref: 13455View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CV-12 works well as a primary vocal mic. In design, character and performance it is comparable to some of the fine vintage tube mics of the 1950s and 1960s but at a fraction of the cost.
The microphone also comes with a Custom Retro Shockmount, which is perfect for precisely positioning the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations. This isolation gives superior professional results.
The CV-12 is manufactured using the finest materials, which gives a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. It produces professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character. It is supplied with a dedicated PS-12 power supply that also allows selection of nine different polar patterns.
- Type: Tube-Type True Condenser Microphone
- Capsule: Dual-sided 32mm centre-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
- Polar Patterns: 9 patterns selectable at PS-12 power supply
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: -35 dB
- Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @ 1000Hz), 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent Noise Level: <17 dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 Pin with special power supply & cables
- Tube Type: 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB Switch
- Power Requirement: Dedicated PS-12 Power Supply with selectable 115/230 VAC capability
- Finish: Polished Nickel Trim / Metallic Cabernet Body
- Avantone CV-12 Tube Microphone
- Avantone Custom Retro Shockmount with Extra Elastic bands
- Avantone PS-12 Multi-Pattern Power supply with cables
- Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- Premium Grade 6072A Tube
- Padded Aluminium storage / travel case
- Owner's Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.