Avantone Pro MixTower Studio Monitor, Buttercream
Avantone Pro MixTower Studio Monitor, ButtercreamDetails
Product Ref: 43273View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Avantone Pro MixTower Studio Monitor is designed to produce reference quality audio, ideal for mixing and mastering applications. The 6.5’’ studio monitor is robust yet sleek in its design, with its custom MixCube drive mounted in an isolated box, featuring the exact dimensions of the MixCube. This allows you to run the monitor in ‘MixCube Mode’ making the drive respond in full-range just like its namesake. The precise drivers ensures optimal audio quality with the 3-way design making every frequency band optimise for the best possible audio response. The monitor features a custom designed air motion transformer, which is sensitive to 94dB per watt for the treble as well as the front firing bass reflex port optimising the low frequency response. The result is reference-quality audio, ideal for a range of applications from mixing and mastering to multimedia projects and more.
The Avantone Pro MixTower’s 3-way design ensures every frequency band is optimise for performance. The custom 6.5 switchable full-range mid woofer is designed to optimise both performance and quality from the mid-range, but it can also be switched to a full-range configuration for added versatility. The 6.5’’ custom designed subwoofer brings depth and power to the low frequency band, ensuring you hear every nuance of the lower end. The built-in amplification distributed 100W RMS to the high frequency and mid-range band, while the subwoofer receives 200W RMS. This ensures you have optimal power for all three frequency bands, with each amplifier dedicated to each band for optimise efficiency.
Construction & Connectivity
The bass reflex custom designed MDF enclosure features polyester acoustical stuffing which helps minimise unwanted vibration and improve overall audio quality and performance. The monitor’s enclosure itself is designed to let every frequency band breathe, ensuring you hear the effect of each band while in use. The front firing bass reflex port optimises low frequency response for added depth and power for the bass frequencies. The MixTower also features a range of controls including: Volume knob, ground lift switch and a power switch. It also features a pair of balanced combination 1/4’’ Phono/XLR connectors for connecting the speakers to external devices such as audio interfaces. Additionally the MixTower comes complete with a foot switch, bridge cable and an external power supply
- 6.5’’ Active 3-way studio monitor
- Front firing bass reflex port optimises low frequency response
- Slanted front panel reduces incidental cabinet diffraction
- Switchable mid-range allows you to run the speaker in ‘MixCube Mode’ for a full-range configuration
- Volume, ground lift and power controls
- Produces reference-quality audio, ideal for mixing and mastering
- Custom ‘Air Motion’ transformer provides improved treble response
- Complete with foot switch, bridge cable and external power supply
- System Type: Active (Self-Powered) full-range stereo pair
- System Frequency Response: 45Hz-38,000Hz (Accessible musical range)
- Max SPL: 106dB @ 1 meter (pink noise); 108dB at 1 meter @1%THD (1kHz)
- Amplifier: Class HD
- High And Mid Frequency: each 100WRMS, THD+N=0.5%
- Low Frequency: 200WRMS, THD+N=0.5%
- Amp Freq. Response: 22Hz-40KHz +1dB/- 3dB (50Hz-25KHz +/-0.25dB)
- Noise: S/N -113 dB "A" Weighted; THD+N=Cooling: Heat Sink-Aluminium Panel
- High Frequency: Proprietary design, 3640mm2 air motion transformer
- Mid Frequency: Proprietary Design 4 ohm 5.25" Cast Aluminum Frame / Paper Cone/Shielded, 25mm voice coil.
- Low Frequency: Custom designed 5.25" drivers with cast aluminum frame, 34mm voice coil
- Cabinet: Bass reflex design / 18mm MDF / with polyester acoustical stuffing
- Inputs: XLR & TRS +4dB Balanced and -10dB unbalanced
- Sensitivity: 0dBu (.775VRMS) input at maximum volume (+6dB) = 104dB SPL
- Cabinet Dimensions: 190Wx475Hx255D (7.5"x18.75"x10")
- Cabinet Weight: 10.6kg (23.3lb)
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.