Behringer B1030A Truth Active Studio Monitor, Single
Behringer B1030A Truth Active Studio Monitor, SingleDetails
The Behringer B1030A Active Studio Monitor features a bi-amplified design that combines with a long-throw 5.25'' Kevlar woofer and high-resolution 1'' silk dome tweeter to deliver crystal-clear audio with tight, accurate bass responses. Offering a range of input connections, room correction controls and an exceptional ''sweet spot'', the Behringer B1030A studio monitor is perfect for near-field monitoring applications - from small mixing environments to multi-channel surround setups.
Product Ref: 13772View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Offering 50 watts RMS (75 watts peak) power output through separately-powered transducers, the Behringer B1030A delivers high-resolution audio reproduction that really brings out the best in your music. Additionally, this design is combined with an active crossover which ensures exceptional signal integrity and reliable performance.
Gloriously-Wide ''Sweet Spot''
The B1030A's high frequency audio is produces via the high-resolution 1'' silk dome tweeter that is mounted within a proprietary wave guide. This innovative wave guide creates a broader listening zone which allows you to move around inside the stereo image to find the perfect spot in your mix for subtle instrument or effects placement opportunities.
Flexible and Convenient Placement
The ideal environment for mixing, mastering and playback is a room that is ''flat'', neither too reflective (echos) nor too absorptive (where sound is muffled). However, since no two rooms are acoustically the same, the Behringer B1030A monitor is equipped to function in a wide variety of studio environments. The rear panel features filter switches that allow you to adapt the performance specifically for your individual listening environment. The Behringer B1030A Truth can be custom-tailored to deliver honest bass responses with exceptionally accurate mids and highs.
- Ultra-linear studio monitor with true active design
- Precision class-A/B amplifiers with active protection circuits: 50W for LF and 25 W for HF
- Ultra-high resolution 1'' silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 5.25'' woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone for ultimate bass response
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large ''sweet spot'' owing to advanced wave guide technology
- High-precision crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100-240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- System Type: Bi-Amplified Two-Way Active Monitor
- Low Frequency Driver: 5.25'' Kevlar Cone Woofer
- High Frequency Driver: Ultra-High Resolution 1'' Dome Tweeter
- Amplifier Type: Class-A/B
- Amplifier Output Power: 50W RMS / 75W Peak
- Low Frequency: 35W RMS / 50W Peak @ 4Ω
- High Frequency: 15W RMS / 25W Peak @ 4Ω
- Crossover: Active
- Crossover Frequency: 4.3kHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 110dB SPL Maximum @ 1m (Pair)
- Power Consumption: 100W
- Power Connector: Standard IEC
- Dimensions: 11.3'' x 7.8'' x 11'' / 288mm x 198mm x 280mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 12lbs / 5.5kg
- XLR, Balanced
- 1/4'' TRS, Balanced
- RCA, Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Input Trim: -6dB to +6dB
- Maximum Input Level: +22dB
Frequency Band Allocation
- Low Frequency:
- 0dB @ 60Hz
- -2dB @ 60Hz
- -4dB @ 60Hz
- -6dB @ 60Hz
- Room Correction:
- 0dB @ 300Hz
- -2dB @ 300Hz
- -4dB @ 300Hz
- -6dB @ 300Hz
- High Frequency:
- +2dB @ 8kHz
- 0dB @ 8kHz
- -2dB @ 8kHz
- -4dB @ 8kHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.