Behringer C-2 Condenser Microphone, Matched Pair
Behringer C-2 Condenser Microphone, Matched PairDetails
Product Ref: 0723View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Matched For Performance
The Behringer C-2 Condenser Microphones are matched for maximum efficiency and performance value. The two microphones are as close to identical as possible, ensuring your stereo recordings stay balanced throughout either microphone. Perfect for a range of live and studio applications, the C-2s can be used as main or support microphones for added versatility. Designed to capture the audio as it was intended, the C-2s are perfect for everything from choir performances to vocal or acoustic sound sources.
Exceptional Audio Quality
The pair of Behringer C-2s are designed to deliver exceptional audio quality and an affordable price. The microphones achieve this thanks to its range of premium-quality components including the low-mass diaphragm and superior frequency response. The cardioid pickup pattern is highly effective for eliminating any feedback that may occur while in use. It's ultra-low noise trnasformerless FET input also helps to minimise and eliminate an low-frequency distortion for added efficiency. The ultra-wide frequency response (from 20 Hz to 20 kHz) ensures that you hear every nuance of the original audio as it was intended. Additionally the microphones features gold-plate 3-pin XLR connectors for the highest possible signal integrity, helping to improve the overall sound quality.
Rugged Yet Sleek Design
The Behringer C-2 Condenser Microphones are ideal for live and studio applications thanks to its highly rugged construction. The microphones themselves are constructed from a metal die-cast body with a highly-durable metal grille on top. This tough-as-nails design ensures the microphone can withstand the rigors of transportation and prolonged use. Additionally the microphone features a switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation to suit different situations. The switchable roll-off is ideal for vocal takes where you the low-end isn't as present as in other audio sources such as guitars and choirs.
- 2 matched condenser microphones for stereo studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphones for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Transducer Type: Condenser, 16mm (0.63'')
- Operating Principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connector: Gold-plated balanced XLR connector
- Open circuit sensitivity (@ 1 kHz): -41 dBv (0 dbV = 1 V/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Level Attenuation: -10 dB, switchable
- Low-Cut Filter: 6 dB/oct. @ 120 Hz (Switchable)
- Max. SPL (≤ 1% THD @ 1 kHz): 140 dB (0 dB), 150 dB (-10 dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level (IEC 651): 19 dBA
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 75 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Load Impedance: @gt; 1K Ohms
- Supply Voltage: +48V
- Supply Current: 3 mA
- Dimensions: Shaft - 0.8'' / 20mm
- Weight: Approx. 0.009 kg (0.2 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.