Behringer FCA610 FirePower USB/FireWire Audio Interface
Behringer FCA610 FirePower USB/FireWire Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 24222View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Audiophile Audio Interface
The Behringer FCA610 FirePower is a compact yet highly efficient USB/Audio interface featuring 8 inputs and 10 outputs. The ultra low-noise, high headroom audio interface runs at 24-bit/96kHz for optimal audio quality. This ensures when you are recording you capture every nuance of the original sound as it was intended, perfect for recording studio-quality vocals and more. Also included are a pair of Phantom Powered MIDAS microphone preamps features individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z. The FCA610 multi-channel audio capabilities make it perfect for digital musicians, allowing you to record multiple inputs at once, making the audio easy to handle in your favourite DAW.
The FCA610 features a wide range of connectivity options, featuring both digital and analog connections for optimal versatility. The two combo inputs are ideal for capturing both instrument and vocal recordings while retaining the high-quality audio the FCA610 produces. With 6 inputs and 10 outputs in total you can route a wide range of devices through the audio interface from electric guitars to condenser microphones. Both FireWire and USB 2.0 connections are featured for added flexibility, catering to a range of digital configurations. A pair of balanced 1/4’’ jacks are included that accept a range of line-level devices such as sequencers and keyboards. 2 headphones jacks are also located on the front panel, both with independent level controls allowing you and the artist to monitor audio signals. MIDI I/O has also been included as well as S/PDIF (coaxial and optical) connections for digital devices.
Ideal For Home Studios
The compact yet robust design of the FCA610 makes it perfect for use with home studios. The affordable price tag and wide range of connectivity ensures the FCA610 will stand the test of time. The interface features a range of controls including volume control and direct monitoring for added versatility. You can also monitor your input signals with ease thanks to the status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital connections. It’s compact size also makes it perfect for transporting the interface, whether it be to studio sessions or collaborating with friends. Power via an external power supply (included), the FCA610 will not drain your computers power while in use, plus it comes complete with a range of free downloadable audio software available at www.behringer.com.
- Audiophile ultra low-noise, high headroom audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire 400 or USB2.0
- Streams 6 inputs / 10 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Ultra-flexible connectivity via analog and S/PDIF I/O ports (coaxial and optical)
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control on hardware front - no confusing software mixer panel
- 2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included) or 6-pin FireWire bus
- Compact 9.5" half-rack-space form factor
- Standard port for Kensington security lock provided
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Connectivity: FireWire/USB
- I/O: 6 inputs, 10 outputs
- A/D Reoslution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4’’
- Analog Outputs: 8 x 1/4’’
- Digital Inputs: 2 x S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs: 2 x S/PDIF
- Number Of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Preamp Type: Midas designed preamplifiers
- Rack Space: Half
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 6.3’’ x 9.5’’ x 2.0’’
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.