Behringer Firepower FCA1616
Behringer Firepower FCA1616Details
Product Ref: 24223View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Impressive Power and Versatility
Designed with both commercial and home studios in mind the Behringer FCA1616 offers versatile connectivity and impressive sound quality to allow professional results from a single rackmountable unit. Featuring four microphone/instrument combo jacks, 8 line inputs and 4 insert inputs the FCA1616 can be connected to a range of studio set ups and track multiple instruments simultaneously. Furthermore the 8 line outputs and additional headphone outputs ensure integration into even the most complex studio set ups and offer high quality headphone monitoring perfect for critical listening and tracking vocals. If you use a lot of MIDI in your music creation then not to worry, the Behringer FCA1616 has you covered. Located to the rear of the unit there is a MIDI input and output connections for connecting controllers, synths and any other MIDI compatible gear.
Firewire and USB Connectivity
With Firewire and USB connectivity the Behringer FCA1616 can be used as a premium audio interface with Mac and PC computers and directly integrate into leading digital audio workstation. With a USB 2.0 connection the FCA1616 offers impressive speed and reliability whilst the ultra-quick Firewire connection is perfect for high speed connectivity with Mac computers.
MIDAS Microphone Preamps
MIDAS has a prolonged history of innovation in the professional audio world, delivering premium quality mixing consoles and audio products that soon became the industry standard. MIDAS has earned this stellar reputation due to their renowned audio products. With this in mind, Behringer have incorporated the award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps into the FCA1616. The MIDAS microphone preamps provide the highest quality audio reproduction in either live or studio environments. This gives you the best possible quality when it comes to recording and routing inputs.
- Audiophile ultra low-noise, high headroom audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire 400 or USB 2.0
- Streams 16 inputs / 16 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer
- Suports Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (Windows 8 not supported)
- 4 State-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- All standard I/O formats supported - analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, S/MUX
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control on hardware front - no confusing software mixer panel
- 2 Powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- Get 8 additional microphone inputs and line outputs with the BEHRINGER ADA8000 (not included) - connected via ADAT
- 8 Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included)
- Standard 19"/1U rack-space form factor
- Standard port for Kensington security lock provided
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Analog Inputs: 4 x XLR/TS Combo (Mic/Instrument), 8 x 1/4" Jack (Insert), 4 x 1/4" Jack (Line In)
- Analog Outputs: 8 x 1/4" Jack
- Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF (Coax), 1 x S/PDIF (Optical)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF (Coax), 1 x S/PDIF (Optical)
- Computer Connectivity: FireWire/USB
- MIDI: In/Out
- Simultaneous I/O: 16 x 16
- A/D Resolution: 24-Bit/96 kHz
- Preamps: 4
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Supported OS (Mac): Mac OS X
- Supported OS (PC): Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Height: 2"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 6.3"
- Weight: 1.81 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.