Behringer HA4700 Powerplay Pro XL
Behringer HA4700 Powerplay Pro XLDetails
The Behringer HA4700 Powerplay Pro XL is a 4-channel headphone mixing and distribution amplifier that delivers superior performance with versatile routing and mixing functions. The HA4700 features 4 high-power amplifiers that can drive loads down to 8 ohms, each of which feature 2-band EQs and 8-digit LED output meters for intuitive and reliable operation. Additionally, the Aux inputs allow you to balance the Direct input signal with a second input - when a conditioned mix has to reach multiple listeners, the HA4700 delivers in style.
Product Ref: 22325View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Behringer's HA4700 offers four high-power amplifiers that can drive loads down to 8 Ohms. Each amplifier features its own two-band EQ, 8-digit LED output meter, left and right Mute switches, a ST./2-CH switch to toggle between stereo or double mono, and a 1/4" stereo Aux input to mix in any instrument or sound source. The front panel gives you one Phones Out 1/4" jack per channel. A Main section features a 5-segment LED output meter, Direct In 1/4" jack and Master Level dial.
On the back panel you'll find two additional 1/4" outputs per channel. That means up to 12 pairs of headphones can listen to four separate mixes at once. The back panel also features stereo 1/4" and XLR inputs and outputs so you can connect multiple HA4700 units for even greater listening capacity. Meanwhile, ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers deliver outstanding audio quality.
Great Sound, Great Value
When a recording session calls for everyone's heads and ears to be in the game, the HA4700 is essential. Hearing is believing.
- Professional, multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones >8 ohms even at maximum volume
- 4 independent high-power amplifier sections provide up to four stereo mixes with individual balance controls
- Each input/aux section can be separately adjusted for 'more me' mixing
- Stereo Aux input for each channel allows you to mix in any instrument or sound source
- Multi-functional Stereo/2-Channel switch on each channel allows for either stereo playback or double mono operation
- Ultra-musical High and Low EQ per channel for perfect sound adaptation
- Output level control with accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
- Left/right Mute switches for each channel allow two different mixes in mono mode
- 1 front and 2 rear TRS output connectors per channel
- Direct front panel input connector for easy connection of any sound source
- Parallel Main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Toroidal transformer for lowest noise interference and highest audio quality
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 150kHz, ±3dB
- Noise: 22Hz - 22kHz, >90dB @ 0dBu
- Dynamic Range: 22Hz - 22kHz: 10dB
- Distortion (THD): 0.006% Typ. @ +4dBu, 1kHz, Gain 1
- Connector: HF-Filtered Servo-Balanced XLR and 1/4'' TRS
- Unbalanced: 40kΩ
- Balanced: 30kΩ
- Maximum Input Level: 16dBu Balanced/Unbalanced
- CMRR: Typically 40dB, >55dB @ 1kHz
- Connector: 1/4'' TRS (Stereo)
- Impedance: 5kΩ
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
- Connector: 1/4'' TRS (Stereo)
- Impedance: 15kΩ
- Main Connector: XLR and 1/4'' TRS, Balanced
- Headphone Connector: 1/4'' TRS (Stereo)
- Maximum Output Power:
- +24dBm (100Ω Load Impedance)
- +21dBm (8Ω Load Impedance)
- Minimum Output Load Impedance: 8kΩ
- Input Level: Variable
- Balance Per Channel: Mix Between Aux and Main Signals / Balanced Between Right and Left Channel
- Output Level Per Channel: Variable
- Cutoff Frequency: 6kHz
- Range: ±12db
- Cutoff Frequency: 200Hz
- Range: ±12db
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.