Behringer MS20 Digital Monitor Speakers (Pair)
Behringer MS20 Digital Monitor Speakers (Pair)Details
Product Ref: 8848View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Sound Quality
The premium quality components help make the MS20 compact yet powerful, delivering exceptional audio reproduction whilst maintaining the original sonic qualities. The 3.625'' woofers and 2.5'' high-resolution tweeters deliver the quality sound you expect for studio monitors, letting you hear every nuance in the audio whilst maintaining a flat response. There are also front-mounted volume, bass and treble parameters that let you individually control the 3-band frequency spectrum.
One of the most unique features of the MS20 speakers is the built-in mixer with multiple inputs. The mixer itself features 1/8'' stereo inputs allowing you to connect your CD and MP3 players plus dual RCA jacks for tape desks and keyboard modules. There are also RCA and TOSLINK connectors digital signal inputs. With all the versatile connection options you can play along with prerecorded tracks or use the headphone jack to listen in silence.
One of the main components needed to produce the high fidelity audio the MS20's provide are high-powered amplifiers. The amplifiers incorporated into these units deliver a total of 20 watts of exceptional power to the internal speakers. This results in the ultra-wide frequency range needed for studio monitors, ranging from 65 Hz to 25 kHz.
- 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Built-in 2 x 10-Watt powerful amplifiers with immense headroom
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters for an incredible dynamic range
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring ⅛'' TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- ¼'' TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Tweeter: 65 mm, 8Ω
- Woofer: 92 mm, 4Ω
- Audio Input Line 1: 1/8'' TRS Stereo, Impedance 20kΩ
- Audio Input Line 2: 2 RCA, Impedance 20kΩ
- Optical: TOSLINK
- Coaxial: RCA
- Converter: 24-Bit
- Sample Rate: < 192kHz
- Output Power: 2 x 10 W
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 25kHz
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- Europe/UK/Australia: 230V, 50Hz
- China: 220V, 50Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50-60Hz
- General Export Model: 120/230V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 80W
- Weight: 3.7 kg (Right), 2.05 kg (Left)
- Height: 239 mm
- Width: 154 mm
- Depth: 187 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.