Behringer MX882 Ultralink Pro Splitter Mixer
Behringer MX882 Ultralink Pro Splitter MixerDetails
The Behringer MX882 Ultralink Pro is perfect for distributing a stereo signal to several outputs (splitter mode), combining multiple signals into a stereo outputs (mixer mode) or adapting signal levels from multiple sources (buffer amplifier). Suitable for both studio and live performance environments, the Behringer MX882 features both XLR and 1/4'' TRS inputs and outputs, along with 4-segment/8-segment level meters.
Product Ref: 4686View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Behringer's compact signal distribution wizard has helped countless musicians and engineers solve diverse problems, whether as a splitter, line mixer or level conditioner. Regardless of your application, the MX882 keeps your signal paths short and clean. And its multiple matching amplifiers allow you to convert home-recording level to professional level and vice versa.
- Ultra-low noise 8 input/2 output line mixer and 2 input/8 output line splitter
- Each channel can operate independently in mixer or splitter mode
- Suitable for use as a 6 input/6 output level matching amplifier or direct injection box
- Converts levels between -10dBV and +4dBu
- Extremely wide bandwidth from 5Hz to 200kHz for highest signal integrity
- 6 mono input, 6 mono output, 2 main inputs and 2 outputs
- 4/8-segment input/output level meters for all channels
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 200kHz, ±3dB
- S/N Ratio: >95dBu, Unweighted, 22Hz - 22kHz
- Main Input Level: Variable
- Main Output Level: Variable
- Level: Variable for Each Channel
- Balance/Pan: Placing in the Stereo Field
- Input Level Indicators (Main): 4-Digit LED Display
- Output Level Indicators (Main): 4-Digit LED Display
- Input/Output Level: 8-Digit LED Display
- Dimensions: 217mm x 44.5mm x 483mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 2.83kg
- Connectors: XLR and 1/4'' TRS
- Balanced: 50kΩ
- Unbalanced: 25kΩ
- Nominal Operating Level: -10dBV to +4dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +21dBu
- Connectors: XLR and 1/4'' TRS
- Balanced: 60Ω
- Unbalanced: 30Ω
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.