Behringer NEKKST K5 Active Studio Monitor
Behringer NEKKST K5 Active Studio MonitorDetails
The Behringer NEKKST K5 is a reference-class monitor was designed by founder and design of KRK, Keith Klawitter, and is perfect for a range of critical listening applications. Featuring a bi-amplified design with class-D amplifiers, the NEKKST K5 has a 5'' glass-fibre woofer and 1'' silk-dome tweeter that combine together to produce accurate audio reproduction with outstanding clarity. Keith's Advanced Waveguide technology delivers an extremely wide sweet spot while an extensive range of rear panel controls ensure optimal acoustic performance.
Product Ref: 33301View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Offering 150W peak power output via separately-powered transducers, the Behringer NEKKST K5 delivers high-resolution audio reproduction that really brings out the best in your music. Additionally, this design is combined with an active crossover which ensures exceptional signal integrity and reliable performance.
Convenient and Versatile
The ideal environment for mixing, mastering and playback is a room that is ''flat'', neither too reflective (echos) nor too absorptive (where sound is muffled). However, since no two rooms are acoustically the same, the Behringer NEKKST K5 monitor is equipped to function in a wide variety of studio environments. The rear panel features filter switches that allow you to adapt the performance specifically for your individual listening environment. The Behringer NEKKST K5 can be custom-tailored to deliver honest bass responses with exceptionally accurate mids and highs.
Designed by Keith R. Klawitter
The NEKKST K5 reference monitors were designed by the found of KRK and renowned acoustic icon Keith R. Klawitter. The K5 monitors are equipped with Keith's advanced Waveguide technology that delivers unparalleled acoustic dispersion and produces an extremely large ''sweet spot'' that ensures optimal monitoring. By combining a true bi-amplified design with an innovative active crossover design, long-throw glass-fiber woofers and silk-dome tweeters, Keith created monitors that deliver superior audio reproduction with sparkling highs and rich lows. The NEKKST K5s are perfect for both professional and home recording studio applications alike.
- Ultra-linear 150-Watt reference-class studio monitor
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- Advanced Waveguide technology creates ultimate acoustic dispersion and extremely large ''sweet zone''
- True bi-amping mode with 2 separate amplifiers for superior sound reproduction
- Ultra-high resolution, 1” silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 5” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fibre cone
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- System Configuration: Bi-Amplified
- High Frequency Driver: 1'' Tweeter
- Low Frequency Driver: 5.25'' Woofer
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Amplifier Output: 150W
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 100dB Maximum @ 1m
- Crossover Type: Active
- Crossover Frequency: 3.2kHz, Fixed
- Audio Inputs:
- 1 x XLR, Balanced
- 1 x 1/4'' TRS, Balanced
- 1 x RCA, Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: 14dBu
- Input Trim Control: -6dB to +6dB
- Low Frequency Control: 0dB/-2dB/-4dB/-6dB @ 60Hz, Switchable
- Room Compensation Control: 0dB/-2dB/-4dB/-6dB @ 300Hz, Switchable
- High Frequency Control: 0dB/-2dB/-4dB/-6dB @ 8kHz, Switchable
- Overload Protection: Dual-Controlled Limiter
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Dimensions: 288mm x 197mm x 247mm / 11.3'' x 7.8'' x 9.7'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5kg / 11lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.