Behringer POWERPLAY 16 P16-I Personal Monitor Mixer
Behringer POWERPLAY 16 P16-I Personal Monitor MixerDetails
The Behringer POWERPLAY P16-I is part of the Behringer P16 monitoring system and is the perfect way to convert up to 16 analog inputs into 24-bit digital audio to send to your P16-M Personal Monitoring Mixers. The P16-I also features ADAT optical inputs that auto-detect and give priority to incoming signals. Offering quick and convenient setup, the P16-I is suitable for use in both live performance venues and professional recording studios.
Product Ref: 24406View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seamless ULTRANET Integration
The world-renowed engineeres at Klark Teknik, MIDAS, Turbosound and Behringer have combined together to create revolutionary technology. Now you can transmit up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices; including I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers and personal monitoring systems. ULTRANET creates a powerful digital eco-system that gives you unparalleled control over every element of your audio production environment from one convenient location.
The P16-I input module features two 8-channel ADAT optical inputs with auto detect and priority select for use with existing ADAT equipment. Additionally, 16 balanced TRS audio inputs can be used to send audio from analog outputs to your P16-M mixers. An onboard switch allow you to choose from 4 gain positions per channel, while status LEDs on each channel provide at-a-glance monitoring.
A basic installation consists of one P16-I input module which connects to the main mixing console and up to six P16-M personal mixers. All of the equiment can be connected together using standard audio cables and CAT 5e cables.
- Converts 16 analog inputs into 24-bit digital audio to be transmitted via standard CAT5e cable
- 2 x 8-channel ADAT optical inputs with auto detect and priority select
- 16 balanced, high-headroom TRS audio inputs
- State-of-the-art 24-bit A/D converters for premium audio quality
- 4-position gain switch per channel
- Digital inputs support 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Signal Present and Clip LEDs per channel plus ADAT status LEDs
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and signals for up to 6 Personal Mixers
- 6 ULTRANET expansion network connectors (RJ45)
- Internal switch mode power supply (100V - 240V)
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz Sampling Rate
- Converter Type: 24-Bit, Delta-Sigma
- Latency: <0.9ms (From P16-I to P16-M)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: 92dB, Typical
- Power Supply: 220V - 240V
- Power Consumption: 35W
- Mains Connection: Stanard IEC Receptacle
- Dimensions: 44mm x 482mm x 190mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Connectors: 16 x 1/4'' TRS, Balanced, Line-Level
- Input Level: +4dBu Optimal / +22dBu Maximal
- Input Gain: -10dBV / 0dBV / +4dBu / +22dBu, Adjustable
- Gain Selector: 4-Position Switch (Per Channel)
- Connectors: 2 x Optical
- Input Format: ADAT, 16-Bit/20-Bit/24-Bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz Sample Rate, 8 Channels
- Synchronisation: From ADAT Input A Only (External Clock)
- Indicators: 2 x LEDs
- Input Selection: Auto Select for Channels 1-8 / 9-16
- Type: ULTRANET
- Connectors: 6 x RJ45
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.