Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro Patchbay
Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro PatchbayDetails
Ultrapatch Pro PX3000, 3-Mode Multi-Functional 48-Point Balanced Patchbay. The Ultrapatch makes it easy to stay organized and conserve space. Plug into this incredibly useful audio solution and see how it streamlines your stage and studio.
Product Ref: 9300View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Do you dread dismantling your stage after a gig because of all that cable mess? Have you ever tripped over an unsightly cable cluttering up the already tight space? Behringer's Ultrapatch Prp PX3000 is just what you need. The PX3000 returns your attention where it should, to making music, by providing a solution to cable mess and clutter.
This 3-mode multi-functional 48-point balanced patchbay with fully balanced, high-quality ¼" TRS connectors will be a welcome addition to every studio. Its three modes function as follows:
Normal interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; Inserting a plug into one of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks.
Thru interconnects each rear jack with its corresponding front jack.
Half Normal interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; Inserting a plug into the lower front jack interrupts the connection of the rear jacks.
The three modes are easily selectable per channel via topside switches.
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, Balanced
- Dimensions: Approx. H 44.5mm x W 482.6mm x D 93mm
- Weight Approx. 1.8kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.