Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro Patchbay
Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro PatchbayDetails
The Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro Patchbay features an extensive range of 1/4'' TRS balanced connectors and three operating modes per channel. Suitable for both live performance venues and recording studios, the PX300 Patchbay allows you to conserve space and keep your cables organised.
Product Ref: 9300View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The PX300 Pro features three modes that are user-assignable via the top panel switches. The Normal mode interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a source into either of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks. Half Normal interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a source into the lower front jack only interupts the connection of the rear jacks. The third mode, Thru, interconnects each rear jack with the corresponding front jack.
- Professional patchbay eliminates cable clutter in your studio
- Balanced high-quality 1/4'' TRS connectors
- 3 modes, easily selectable per channel via top-side switches
- "Normal" interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into one of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks
- "Thru" interconnects each rear jack with its corresponding front jack
- "Half Normal" interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into the lower front jack interrupts the connection of the rear jacks
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Connectors: 1/4'' TRS, Balanced
- Dimensions: 93mm x 44.5mm x 482.6mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1.8kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.