Behringer X-MADI Expansion Card for X32
Behringer X-MADI Expansion Card for X32Details
The Behringer X-MADI Expansion Card fits into the X32's expansion slot and provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. With the X-MADI inserted into the X32, you will be ready to integrate with MADI networks, with 32-channels of bidirectional audio.
Product Ref: 43697View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 32-channel, bi-directional audio interface via MADI (AES10)
- Optical duplex SC-plugs (IEC874-19) to connect with fibre optic MADI devices
- Multimode fibre optic cable length of up to 2 km supported
- Dual BNC terminals for transmission via standard 75-Ohm coaxial cable of up to 100 m length
- BNC connectivity can be used as a redundancy network with fibre optic installations
- Console allows selecting a block of 32 out of up to 64 MADI channels
- Both MADI formats 56-channel (AES10-1991) and 64-channel (AES10-2003) supported
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.