Berhinger B1031A Truth Active Studio Monitor, Pair
Berhinger B1031A Truth Active Studio Monitor, PairDetails
The Behringer B1031A Active Studio Monitors produce an accurate sound from a smart looking unit. The monitors have class A/B amplifiers that produce balanced frequencies with an accurate sound presentation. The 8'' woofer has a Kevlar cone for responsive bass with plenty of punch. The B13031A's wide sweet spot creates a broader listening area, so you can have an optimum volume for hearing your instruments. This studio monitor pair is ideal for home studios.
Product Ref: 72854View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Behringer speakers have been carefully designed to suit your home studio. Render your tracks in minute detail using the high-precision, magnetically shielded drivers. You can be confident you will find a good position for these speakers due to their wide 'sweet spot. The B1031’s magnetic shielding means they can be placed near your computer with little chance of external interference. External connection is accommodated for, and is possible via either XLR, RCA or 1/4" jack cable.
- Height: 393mm
- Width: 295mm
- Depth: 261mm
- Weight: 11.3KG
- LF Driver Size: 8’’
- LF Driver Type: Cone
- LF Driver Material: Kevlar
- LF Driver Power Amp: 100 Watts
- HF Driver Size: 1’’
- HF Driver Type: Dome
- HF Driver Material: Silk
- HF Driver Power Amp: 50 Watts
- Total Power Output: 150 Watts
- Frequency Range: 35Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Maximum SPL: 113 dB
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Input Types: 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS, 1 x RCA
- Colour: Matte Black/ Yellow
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.