Blue Kiwi Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Blue Kiwi Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 13818View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Capture The Essence Of Your Audio
The Blue Kiwi Cardioid Condenser Microphone features a solid state electronics design with a class A discrete large diaphragm to capture the essence of the sound you record. The Kiwi also boasts 9 polar patterns including cardioid, omni-directional, figure of 8, 3 sub-cardioid patterns, and 3 super-cardioid patterns to allow you to select the perfect polar pattern for your desired recording scenario.
Excellent Balanced Pickup
The Kiwi Condenser Microphone implements a frequency range of 20Hz - 20KHz to provide an excellent balanced pickup to provide clarity in your recorded audio. Ideal for capturing modern, pristine tone for lead and ambient recordings, the Kiwi is the perfect condenser microphone for use with vocals, piano, guitar, and other stringed instruments.
Unique Sonic Character
The included custom Cherrywood box and shockmount allow for easy transportation between recording setups and safety whilst in use in the studio. The B6 Bottle Cap capsule and twin acoustically matched single backplate large diaphragm capsules combine incredible material and build quality whilst creating a truly unique sonic character often absent from similar condenser microphones on the market.
- Nine-pattern condenser-cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 with variable settings in between
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit
- Blue's famous hand-built B6 large-diaphragm capsule
- Modern tone with a smooth extended top end with nine different pattern selections for tremendous versatility
- Integrated capsule shockmounting
- Hand-tuned and tested
- Includes cherry wood storage box, and The Shock, our elastic shockmount
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Patterns: Multipattern
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 19.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 138 dB SPL (2.5k ohm, 0.5 THD)
- S/N Ratio85.5 dB-A (IEC 651): 85.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 8.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 129.5 db (@ 2.5k ohm)
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 880g
- Dimensions: 220mm x 60mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.