Blue Microphones Hummingbird Small Diaphragm Condenser
Blue Microphones Hummingbird Small Diaphragm CondenserDetails
The Blue Microphones Hummingbird is a small diaphraghm condenser microphone perfect for both stage and studio recording of acoustic guitars, strings and even drums in overhead configuration, due to its fast transient response, wide frequency range and ability to handle high sound pressure levels.
Product Ref: 54883View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Blue Microphones Hummingbird features an adjustable pivoting head that allows for 180 degrees of rotation, allowing users to set the mic at any angle without adjusting the stand, perfect for use with an acoustic guitar or drums in an overhead configuration.
The Hummingbird pencil microphone is great for capturing high frequencies, has a fast transient response and the ability to handle high sound pressure levels. Based on Blue's B1 capsule, the Hummingbird is an exceptional small diaphragm microphone, offering balanced character with plenty of high end, great detail and a low noise floor. A road-ready protective carrying case is included along with a mic clip and a foam windscreen.
- 180° rotating head for precise mic placement
- Cardioid condenser capsule based on the heralded Blue Bottle B1 capsule
- Exceptional sonic accuracy and extended frequency response
- Ultra-fast transient response and high SPL handling
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 15MV/PA @ 1KHZ (1 PA = 94DB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1KΩ
- Maximum SPL: 130 DB SPL
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 DB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level A-Weighted: 8.5 DB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 129.5 DB (2.5KΩ)
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 212g (7.5oz)
- Dimensions: 170mm x 27mm x 27mm (6.7" X 1.1" x 1.1")
- Rigid carry case with foam lining
- Mic clip
- Foam wind-screen
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.