Blue Microphones Spark Digital USB Microphone
Blue Microphones Spark Digital USB MicrophoneDetails
Spark Digital is the world's first studio-grade condenser microphone to offer both USB and iPad connectivity. Expanding on the professional and sound of Blue's Spark XLR studio microphone, Spark Digital features the same studio-grade condenser capsule and hand-tuned components for high-fidelity recording and consistent performance in any situation– vocals, drums, piano, speech, location recording and more.
Product Ref: 23907View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Spark Digital also includes the Focus Control, providing two different sonic options in one mic at the push of a button. Complete with an adjustable desk stand and built-in shockmount, Spark Digital also includes y-cables for each platform with a headphone jack for zero-latency real-time monitoring. With a full range of recording capabilities, Spark Digital turns your iPad into a true mobile studio.
Click on the link below to hear a demo of the Blue Microphones Spark Digital Microphone:
- Blue's legendary studio condenser capsule and electronic components
- Plug 'n play for iPad, Mac and PC - no drivers needed
- Works with GarageBand™ and other recording applications
- Focus Control switch offers two sonic signatures in one mic
- Headphone jack for zero-latency real-time monitoring
- Onboard control for volume, gain and instant mute
- LED meter provides visual feedback
- Includes Blue's Cloud Production Bundle for audio back-up and sharing online
- Interface: Apple 30-pin, USB 2.0+
- Frequency Response: 26Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 28 mV/Pa
- SPL Handling Range: 65 - 128dBA
- S/N Ratio: 84dB
- Noise Level: 10dB (A-weighted)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.