Blue Nessie Adaptive USB Mic
Blue Nessie Adaptive USB MicDetails
The Nessie mic takes the trouble, time and worry out of recording by adapting itself to capture studio quality sound for desktop recording of vocals, instruments and voiceovers. Take the stress out of set-up and concentrate on performance.
Product Ref: 32879View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Whatever you're recording, Nessie applies professional studio precessing to produce expertly finished sound - no need for additional mixing or editing. In the same way as the latest digital cameras automatically adjust to produce the best possible pictures, Nessie adjusts to help you produce the best music, podcasts interviews and soundtracks possible. Nessie's three flexible recording modes are designed to help you capture richer vocals, detailed instrumentals or raw audio for manual post production.
Nessie uses a single custom tuned condenser capsule with cardioid pattern and the in-built pop filter and internal shockmount reduce any disruptive rumblings or vibration. Nessie also features a zero-latency output for direct monitoring, critical for eliminating distracting delay. Headphone volume and instant mute are located directly on the microphone within easy reach. Nessie's head adjusts easily for optimal positioning when recording and the mic is plug and play compatible via USB with both PC and MAC using driverless installation. When recording on the go you can also connect to an iPad using Apple's camera adapters (30-pin to USB or Lighting to USB - sold separately).
"Professional audio engineers spend years learning the intricacies and properties of specific mics, but Nessie is intended to address these commen issues for those of us who aren't pro engineers."
- The Mac Observer
"Blue Mic's Nessie will make you a better singer by refining your recordings with built in studio elements."
Nessie Sound Demos
Nessie male voiceover
Nessie acoustic guitar
Microphone and Performance
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Capsules: 1 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsule
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 110dB (THD: 0.5 1kHz)
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 100 mW
- THD: 0.009
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- (in stand, home position): 3.75"x 3.75" x 10"
- (max extension): 3.75"x 3.75" x 11.25"
- Weight (microphone in stand): 1.4 lbs (.64 kg)
- PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional, USB 1.1/2.0; 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX ( 10.4.11 or higher), USB 1.1/2.0, 64 MB RAM (minimum)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.