Blue Nessie Adaptive USB Mic
Blue Nessie Adaptive USB MicDetails
The Nessie mic takes the trouble, time and worry out of recording by adapting itself to capture studio quality sound for desktop recording of vocals, instruments and voiceovers. Take the stress out of set-up and concentrate on performance.
Product Ref: 32879View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Whatever you're recording, Nessie applies professional studio precessing to produce expertly finished sound - no need for additional mixing or editing. In the same way as the latest digital cameras automatically adjust to produce the best possible pictures, Nessie adjusts to help you produce the best music, podcasts interviews and soundtracks possible. Nessie's three flexible recording modes are designed to help you capture richer vocals, detailed instrumentals or raw audio for manual post production.
Nessie uses a single custom tuned condenser capsule with cardioid pattern and the in-built pop filter and internal shockmount reduce any disruptive rumblings or vibration. Nessie also features a zero-latency output for direct monitoring, critical for eliminating distracting delay. Headphone volume and instant mute are located directly on the microphone within easy reach. Nessie's head adjusts easily for optimal positioning when recording and the mic is plug and play compatible via USB with both PC and MAC using driverless installation. When recording on the go you can also connect to an iPad using Apple's camera adapters (30-pin to USB or Lighting to USB - sold separately).
"Professional audio engineers spend years learning the intricacies and properties of specific mics, but Nessie is intended to address these commen issues for those of us who aren't pro engineers."
- The Mac Observer
"Blue Mic's Nessie will make you a better singer by refining your recordings with built in studio elements."
Nessie Sound Demos
Nessie male voiceover
Nessie acoustic guitar
Microphone and Performance
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Capsules: 1 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsule
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 110dB (THD: 0.5 1kHz)
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 100 mW
- THD: 0.009
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- (in stand, home position): 3.75"x 3.75" x 10"
- (max extension): 3.75"x 3.75" x 11.25"
- Weight (microphone in stand): 1.4 lbs (.64 kg)
- PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional, USB 1.1/2.0; 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX ( 10.4.11 or higher), USB 1.1/2.0, 64 MB RAM (minimum)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.