Boss BR-800 Digital Recorder
Boss BR-800 Digital RecorderDetails
The BR-800 is the newest addition to BOSS' BR Series of portable, multitrack recorders. Featuring a sleek new design, four tracks of simultaneous recording, eight tracks of simultaneous playback and a built-in rhythm generator, the BR800 gives you studio-quality features in an ultra-portable package.
Call our Boss Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 16808View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The BOSS BR-800 allows anyone with even the smallest amount of work space to create and edit complex multi-track recording, thanks to a comprehensive number of inputs and outputs, faders and knobs and easily-accessed features all housed within an oh-so-slim chassis.
Click on the link below to view detailed Brochure on the Boss BR-800 Digital Recorder
Whether you're creating intricate, multi-layered songs or point-and-capture field recordings, the BR-800 makes the recording process fast and easy. Beginners will love the new EZ Recording mode which interactively guides you through the recording process. Other helpful features include the convenient RETRY function, which recues automatically to fix mistakes, and SONG SKETCH recording for instant, one-touch capture. There's also a built-in stereo condenser microphone plus a DR-880-quality rhythm generator for adding drum and percussion tracks to your songs.
Onboard COSM Effects
Enhance your recordings with the powerful BOSS effects onboard the BR-800. Many of the effects are derived from BOSS' flagship processors, including vocal effects from the VE-20, COSM guitar/bass effects from the GT-10 series, and modelled acoustic-guitar body effects from the AP-1 preamp, which imparts pro-quality miced-up sound and rich body tone to line-recorded acoustic guitar.
The BR-800's USB compatibility enables a variety of functionality with computers. Connected to a PC, the BR-800 will function as an USB audio interface for recordings that utilize the internal effects. The BR-800 can also function as a control surface for DAW software.
You can power the BR-800 from the included AC adaptor, or, for ultimate mobility, it can be powered from six AA batteries - you can literally record anywhere!
- Silmultaneous Recording: Up to 4 tracks
- Silmultaneous Playback: Up to 8 tracks
- Additional stereo track: Dedicated to the built-in rhythm generator
- On-board Boss COSM Effects: Including effects from the flagship GT-10, VE-20 and AP-1 series of effects units
- EZ Recording Mode: Convenient RETRY and SONG SKETCH mode for instant capture
- Rhythm Generator: DR-880 Quality Rythm Generator
- Location Recording:Built-in Stereo Condenser Microphone
- USB Compatibility: Functions as Control Surface, and USB audio interface whilst using the internal effects
- Accessories: AC Adaptor PSU. Can be powered by six AA batteries (not included)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.