Citronic MINIMIX 2 Compact USB Mixer
Citronic MINIMIX 2 Compact USB MixerDetails
The MINI:MIX2 is an amazing 2 channel mixer which doubles up as a sound card for a computer or laptop. Simple plug and play via the USB makes setting up extremely easy. The USB acts as both an input and output, with two RCA inputs on each channel.
Product Ref: 49768View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This mixer can play from a variety of music sources such as CD players, MP3 players etc. The 6.3mm microphone jack input has its own channel with a volume control slider. With the USB OUT you can record your mix or create your very own podcast. Small in size, easy to transport and easy to use.
- Ideal for laptop DJs
- 4 x RCA inputs, 1 x USB in/out, Mic in
- 6.3mm or 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring
- 6.3mm jack microphone input with separate slider for volume
- Master volume and channel volume sliders
- 2 x RCA output (master/record)
- Compatible with Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X
- Power Supply: 5Vdc 500mA (USB 2.0)
- Gain (Channel A-B): 0 to -20dB
- Headphone iImpedance: 32 ohms
- Frequency Responce: 20Hz-20kHz
- Distortion: > 0.1%
- S/N Ratio: > 80dB
- Channel Separation: 55db (1kHz)
- Phono Sensitivity: 20mV, 47k ohms
- Line Sensitivity: 1V,10k ohms
- MIC Sensitivity: 20mV 600 ohms
- Line Output: 2.0V, 600 ohms
- REC Output: 2.0V, 600 ohms
- Dimensions: 150 x 130 x 55mm
- Weight: 500g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.