View Full Description
6-Channel Analog/Digital Mixer
The Denon DN-306XA features a range of inputs and outputs, allowing you to connect a range of external devices and audio equipment. Featuring Phantom Power on every channel, the DN-306XA allows you connect condenser microphone directly to the mixer, allowing you to capture high-fidelity recordings on the fly. The TRS jacks also allow you to connect a range of digital instruments including synthesizers, sequencers, keyboards and more. In addition to its combination inputs, the DN-306XA features two XLR outputs, ideal for connecting to external equipment such as speakers or monitors. The master level control features a rotary knob, allowing you to dial in the precise level you desire. In addition to the master level controls, the Denon-DN-306XA also features a priority switch for the first microphone channel, allowing you to override the other microphones for the sake of announcements and more.
Additionally the mixer features a 3-band equalizer, with rotary dials located on the front-panel for added convenience. This 3-band equalizer gives you optimal control over your inputs, allowing you to dial in the frequency range for different applications from accentuating vocals to removing subtle low-end rumbles.
The Denon-306XA features a built-in 120W Class-D amplifier which drives the mixer. This 120W amplifier helps to improve overall sound quality and performance thank to its specialised circuitry. The low power consumption of the Class-D amplifier makes it perfect for driving the mixer, without taking up excess power, eliminating the need for heat syncs and other components. The exceptional audio quality and digital conversion makes it perfect for routing channels into the mixer. Additionally the unit features Euroblock speaker connector outputs which support 4 Ohm, 70-V line and 100V-line for added versatility.
Compact Yet Robust Design
The Denon DN-306XA is constructed from an all-metal chassis for maximum durability, with a sleek and straight-forward layout and finish. The lightweight construction makes it ideal for portable applications as well as functioning as a permanent fixture in studio settings. The robust design only takes up 1U of rack space, making it perfect for your studio rack. The low power consumption also adds to its performance value, minimising any chance of overheating and saving electricity in the long run.
- Six-channel mixer with 120W Class-D amplifier in one rack space
- XLR/TRS combo input jacks with phantom power
- Two XLR line outputs
- Master level control and 3-band equalizer
- Euroblock speaker outputs support 4 Ohm, 70V-line and 100V-line
- Mic one priority control
- Only takes up 1U of rack space
- Compact, all-metal design
- Power Requirement: 100 ~ 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Operating Temperature: 40 140° F (5 60° C)
- Operating Humidity: 25 ~ 85% (noncondensing)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 94dB
- Inputs: (6) combo XLR/TRS
- Dimensions: 19.0 x 7.7 x 1.7” (483 x 195 x 44mm)
- Max Input Level: -20dBu
- Sensitivity: -40dBu
- Impedance: 1.4K Ohms
- Max Input Level: +24dBu
- Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Max Output Level: +24dBu
- Class-D Amplifier Output: 120W @ 4ohms/70V/100V
- Phantom Power: 48VDC
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 60dB
- High: ± 15dB @ 12kHz
- Mid: ± 12dB @ 2.5kHz
- Low: ± 15dB @ 80Hz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.