View Full Description
Special Offer - Plugin Collective
Starting from September 2016, Focusrite are giving customers a chance to obtain a FREE or heavily discounted plug-in every month. The plug-in on offer will change every month and the offer will last for 12 months. To claim your plug-in, simply register your product with Focusrite and the plug-in will then be automatically delivered to your registered account. For more information please check the promotional offer page.
Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface
The Scarlett 2i2 is a 2 in / 2 out USB recording interface, which features two award-winning Focusrite preamps. It's housed in an attractive anodised aluminium unibody chassis, leaving you with a great sounding, great looking device which you can take on the road with you. Its portable size and robust design make it perfect for live performances as well as in-studio use. The interface features two combination inputs that let you connect either instruments or microphones, allowing you to easily record a range of equipment from electric guitars to condenser microphones. The interface also features 48v Phantom Power allowing you to connect the condenser microphone and produce studio-quality recordings. The interface also comes complete with a a range of plugins and software that will get you recording and making music straight out of the box.
Included are a collection of professional sounding plug-ins comprised of Softube's world-class Time and Tone Pack, with SAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay and Saturation Knob. This is complemented by the Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST plug-in suite which accurately models Focusrite’s classic Red range hardware equalizer and compressor.
Denon DN-204SAM Active Monitors
The Denon DN-304SAM system is made up of two acoustically-inert MDF speaker cabinets, each combined with a 4'' polypropylene-coated woofer and a 1'' ferrofluid-cooled tweeter mounted to a proprietary waveguide. The left speaker contains the systems stereo amplifier, utilizing class A/B architecture providing exceptional clipping headroom and delivering outstanding sound quality with 20 watts per channel. These monitors allow you to quickly connect auxiliary audio sources, while a front mounted headphone jack makes private listening quick and simple.
Scarlett Studio CM25 Microphone
A tailored large-diaphragm condenser microphone gives you an from vocals and acoustic instruments to string sections and guitar amps, thanks to its cardioid pickup pattern and frequency response of 30Hz to 20 kHz.
Scarlett Studio HP60 Headphones
The extended frequency response of 10Hz to 30kHz of the HP60 reference-quality 60 Ohm headphones with large drivers and a closed-back design allow you to and overdub vocals and instruments with minimum spill.
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface
- Scarlett Studio CM25 Microphone
- Scarlett Studio HP60 Headphones
- Denon DN-205SAM Active Monitors (Pair)
- Jack - Phono Cable Dual Mono 3m
The Scarlett 2i2 is compatible with:
- Mac 10.6 (Requires OS X 10.6.5 or greater.)
- Mac 10.7
- Mac 10.8
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 - 64bit
- Windows 8
- All-in-one recording and monitoring solution for digital musicians
- Gives you everything you need to record, edit and mix your music
- Scarlett 2i2 features combination inputs and a compact, robust design
- CM25 is a large condenser microphone designed for studio-quality recordings
- HP60 Headphones deliver reference-quality performance
- Denon Active Monitors deliver reference-quality monitoring, for mixing and mastering purposes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.