View Full Description
Samson Q2U Recording Pack
The Samson Q2U Recording Pack is the ideal choice for vocalists, podcasters and band members, allowing you to quickly and easily record quality vocals on the fly. The pack is comprised of a Samson Q2U dynamic handheld microphone, Samson HP20 headphones complete with a desktop tripod stand, mic clip, USB cable and XLR cable. The recording pack also features a free copy of Cakewalk Music Creator recording software to get you started straight away. The pack has been compiled with vocalists and audio professionals in mind, giving you the means to record and monitor vocals, quickly and easily.
Samson Q2U USB/XLR Microphone
The Samson Q2U USB/XLR Microphone is a high quality, dynamic handheld microphone featuring a cardioid pickup pattern. The robust, sleek design of the microphons means it can withstand the rigors of extensive live use, perfect for taking on the road with you. The microphone itself features a built-in USB connection which allows you to connect the microphone directly to your computer with the need of an audio interface. Additionally the microphone also features an XLR output, making it perfect for recording and live use alike. From the stage to home recording, the Q2U is ideal for both environments, producing high quality audio reproduction thanks to its cardioid pickup pattern. The microphone also features an integrated 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring when recording. The headphone jack also features built-in volume control for added convenience allowing you to easily monitor your recordings.
Samson HP20 Headphones
The Samson HP20 Headphones are designed to compliment the Samson Q2U Microphone, designed to offer a wide frequency range (20-20000 Hz) with 40mm drivers for exceptional audio quality. The wide frequency range and exceptional bass response makes the HP20 headphones ideal for mixing purposes. The headphones also feature a cable length of 2m, perfect for a range of applications from studio sessions to home listening. The headphones can also be plugged directly into the microphone for added convenience, thanks to the built-in headphone jack on the microphones body.
- Q2U USB/XLR dynamic handheld microphone
- XLR output plugs directly into any console
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- On/Off switch controls audio to XLR output
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone output with level controls for no-latency monitoring
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- 16-bit, 48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz–15kHz
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill
- Includes HP20 studio headphones, desktop tripod stand, mic clip, USB cable and XLR cable
- Bundled with Cakewalk Music Creator recording software
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15 kHz
- Element Type: Dynamic
- Sensitivity: -54 dBV/Pa
- SPL: 148 dB
- Weight: 11.2 oz ( 317.5 g)
- Dimensions (Diameter): 7.5 ” x 2.2 ” (190 mm x 55 mm)
For more information on the Samson Q2U Recording Pack please refer to the PDF above.
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Frequency Range: 20 20000Hz
- Sensitivity: 110dB /1mW
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Cable Length: 2m
- Maximum Power Input: 100mW
- Connector: 3.5 mm Stereo
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.