View Full Description
Have fun with a broad range of high quality effects on the M2000. The true dual engine configuration allows you to run two full-blown effects simultaneously, i.e. on two individual effects sends. The quality of the effects have come from the combination of the latest technology with TC's powerful DARC chip.
User-Friendly Recall Wizard
Use the user-friendly Recall Wizard to find presets instantly. You just enter your preferences, like a gentle reverb for vocal, or extra pitch for guitar and the Wizard provides you with a short list of presets ready to compare and use. The Wizard Help menus assist the user in preset choices on an easy to read scrolling bit-mapped display.
A Library of Effects
You can explore a wide array of Reverb, Pitch-shifting, Chorus, Delays, Dynamics etc. Amongst the included reverbs is the unique Co-efficient Optimized Room Emulator or C.O.R.E. Reverb, which is based upon TC's famous reverberation Technology. There are 250 factory presets, including Delay, Reverb, Ambience, Pitch, Dynamics, EQ and more.
The M2000 also boasts Dynamic Morphing. This function lets you apply e.g. Chorus to a vocal at low volume levels, while the same effect is being morphed into flanging at high levels giving the signal a totally new dynamic dimension.
Other Great Features
The M200 features true stereo Twin Engine processing with six different routings available. Both Dynamic Morphing and Patch Glide have adjustable glide times. It boasts 24bit Analog Conversion (105dB Dynamic Range A to D): 10Hz-20Khz bandwidth. It has both 128 user and 128 Combi-user presets and 4 snapshot memories.
The M2000 comes prepared with AES/EBU (24bit) and SPDIF (24bit) digital I/O., and 16bit dithering tool for DAT output. Along with the Tap tempo and MIDI tempo Delay presets, it has a tap tempo button and footswitch jack. It has a universal auto-switching power supply (100-240V.).
Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Connectors: XLR (AES/EBU) RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Formats: AES/EBU (24 bit), S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958
- Output Dither: HPF TPDF dither 8-24 bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Processing Delay: 0.2 ms @ 48 kHz
- Frequency Response DIO: 20 Hz to 23,9 kHz +0,01/-0,1 dB @ 48 kHz
- Connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Impedance: 20 Kohm
- Max. Input Level: +22 dBu (balanced)
- Min. input Level: 20 kohm
- Sensitivity: @ 12 dB headroom: -22dBu - 10 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit (4 bit, 64 times oversampling)
- A to D Delay: @ 12 dB headroom: -22 dBu to +10 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >103 dB (unweighted), >106 dB (A)
- THD: -95 dB (0,0018 %) @ 1kHz, -6 dBFS (FS @ +16 dBu)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 20 KHz: +0, - 0.2 dB
- Crosstalk: <-80 dB, 10 Hz to 20 kHz typical -100 dB @ 1 kHz
- Connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Impedance: 100 Ohm (active transformer)
- Max Output Level: +22 dBu
- Full scale Output Range: -10 dBu to +22 dBu
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit (4 bit 64 times oversampling)
- D to a Delay: 0.57 ms @ 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB (unweighted), >104 dB(A)
- THD: -86 dB (0.005%) @ 1 kHz, -6 dBFS, FS@ +16 dBu
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 20 KHz: +0, - 0.5 dB
- Crosstalk: -60 dB max, 10 Hz - 20 KHz typical -90 dB @ 1 kHz
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class BCISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL 1419 and CSA E65
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 50° C (32° F to 122° F)
- Storage Temperature: -30° C to 70° C (-22° F to 167° F)
- Humidity: Max. 90% non-condensing
- Connectors: PC Card, 68 pin type 1 cards
- Standards: PCMCIA 2.0, JEIDA 4.0
- Card Format: Supports up to 2 MB SRAM
- Pedal: 1/4" phone jack, 0 ohm to 50 kohm
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru : 5 Pin DIN:
- Finish: Black anodized aluminum front
- LCD: 56 x 128 dot graphic LCD-display
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 208 mm (19" x 1.75" x 8.2")
- Weight: 2.35 kg (5.2 lb.)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <20 W
- Backup Battery Life: >10 years
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.