View Full Description
Yamaha have designed these HPH-200 headphones with the same high standards you would expect from their pianos and other instruments; to fully convey the authentic sound of every musical instrument.
Open Back Headphones with Powerful Yamaha Driver
The Yamaha HPH-200 headphones are built with an open-back design. The metal grill housing not only provides optimum monitor performance but also allows an appropriate amount of sound dispersion. This allows you to use the headphones for longer periods of time without listening fatigue becoming a problem. It also means that the headphones allow some outside sounds to penetrate making them perfect for use in group sessions or when playing with another sound source.
The large 40mm (1-58") driver and strong magnet are able to deliver a wide dynamic range, from lively highs to deep bass making the HPH-200 headphones suitable for both vocals and musical instruments.
Comfortable HPH-200 Earpads and Non Tangle Cord
Yamaha have carefully chosen the shape and materials used in the HPH-200's earpads for both maximum comfort and optimum sound. The soft velour-like earpads are extremely comfortable even when worn for extended periods of time. The earpieces are fully adjustable, swivelling to a flat position for easy storage and transportation. The size of the headband can be adjusted to ensure a completely comfortable fit.
The cord on the HPH-200's is 1.2m (47-1/4") making it the ideal length for convenient connection with a portable music player or electronic instrument. It uncoils smoothly and doesn't get stuck in shape avoiding tangles and tripping hazards! The plug is gold plated to increase sound quality.
To download the owner's manual for the HPH-200 Yamaha Headphones please click the button below.
- Driver Type: Dynamic, open air
- Driver Unit: Φ40 mm (1-5/8")
- Impedance: 48 ohms
- Maximum Input: 1,000 mw
- Sound Pressure Level: 98.5 dB ±3 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight (without Cable): 180 g (396.83 lbs)
- Cable Length: 1.2 m (47-1/4")
- Connectors: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo, 6.3 mm (1/4") stereo
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.