View Full Description
Make audio feedback a thing of the past with the goRack's simple-to-use Anti-Feedback Processing. Based on dbx's industry leading AFS algorithm, the goRack makes eliminating system feedback easier than ever before. Simply press the Anti-Feedback button and use the Data Wheel to adjust the settings. The goRack listens for, anticipates and removes feedback automatically without altering your sound.
Control dynamics and fine tune your system with the straightforward Compressor feature based on the dbx 163 Compressor. Minimize peaks and level out variances in your audio source material with goRack's intuitive Compressor.
goRack's Sub Synth feature is the perfect tool for adding extra bass to your system. For years, dbx's patented Subharmonic Synthesis has been the secret weapon used by mobile DJ's and film and sound professionals to produce low frequency impact unavailable from any other device. This feature is unique as the dbx process produces a new, Waveform Modeled™ bass note, exactly an octave below the bass in the original audio.
Add richness and clarity to your audio with the goRack's EQ feature. Experiment with one of goRack's custom EQ settings to instantly improve bass, midrange and treble response. The EQ can also be used to adjust a sound system to account for the acoustical response of a room or outdoor venue.
''The dbx goRack boils all the essentials of our industry-leading DriveRack processors into an affordable product that is incredibly simple to use.'' said Jason Kunz, Market Manager. ''With the introduction of goRack, bands and musicians everywhere can now easily and significantly improve the sound of their PA.''
- Compact Form Factor
- Anti-Feedback Processing Based on the dbx AFS™ (Advanced Feedback Suppression) Algorithm
- dbx Compression (Based on the dbx 163)
- Subharmonic Synthesis
- EQ (20 Musical Genre-Based 31-Band Graphic EQ Settings)
- Dual dbx Microphone Preamp/Line Inputs
- Selectable Mic/Line Input Settings
- Stereo Inputs and Outputs
- Combination Mic/Line Input Jack and XLR Outputs
- 1/8'' Stereo Aux Input for Mobile Music Players/Devices
- Independent Left and Right Channel Volume Controls
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.