Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Monitors with Free Volume Controller
Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Monitors with Free Volume ControllerDetails
The Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Monitors feature hand-crafted drivers with pure aluminium wire and aluminium voice coils, along with a Class D amplifier that delivers 100W RMS power output. These premium-quality nearfield monitors utilise an innovative, intelligent design to produce an ultrahigh dynamic range with accurate transient responses and unrivaled accuracy. The free Dynaudio Volume Controller is designed specially for BM Compact MKIII and BM5 MKIII monitors, and provides you with precise level control.
Product Ref: 70593View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D Amplifier with DSP crossover
- Extended excursion 5.7'' woofer with a pure aluminium voice coil
- 1.1'' soft dome tweeter with a pure aluminium voice coil
- 116dB maximum SPL
- 49Hz to 24kHz frequency response
- HF, MF, LF room filters provide flexible positioning
- High pass filter at 60Hz/80Hz for perfect subwoofer matching
- -10dB/+4dB input sensitivity switch
- System: 2-Way Active Nearfield Monitors
- Frequency Response: 42Hz - 24kHz (±3dB)
- Input Level for 85dB SPL @ 1m: 100 mVrms
- Max. SPL 1m, Normal Room: 118dB Peak
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.3W, Idle 5.8W, Max. 94W
- Amplifier Power: 100W
- Tweeter: 50W
- Woofer: 50W
- Resonance Frequency: 45Hz
- Principle: Bass Reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 1900Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12dB/Oct
- Tweeter: D-281 - 28mm Soft Dome, Rear Chamber, Magnetic Fluid 4mm Aluminium Front Pure Aluminium Wire Voice Coil
- Woofer: 175mm Moulded Aluminium Frame/One-Piece Thermo Formed MSP Cone, 75mm Voice Coil with Pure Aluminium Wire on Aluminium Former
- Weight: 7.7kg
- Dimensions: 186mm x 320mm x 296mm (W x H x D)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.