Dynaudio LYD-7 Near-Field Studio Monitor with Stands, Pair
Dynaudio LYD-7 Near-Field Studio Monitor with Stands, PairDetails
The Dynaudio LYD-7 Near-Field Studio Monitor is a handcrafted 7'' reference monitor that features bi-amped speakers and Class-D amplification. Utilising the latest DSP and amplifier technology, the LYD-7's produce exceptional audio clarity and transparent accuracy. The Class-D amplifier features a 96kHz/24-bit signal path plus hand-made non-fatiguing drivers with soft-dome tweeters and Magnesium Silicate Polymer woofers. Additionally, the monitor features additional controls for extending frequency response and adapting to different listening environments. Also included is a pair of Deluxe Studio Monitor Stands by Gear4music.
Product Ref: 72118View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Audio Accuracy
The LYDs are the latest series of studio monitors from Dynaudio PRO, building on its previous BM series. Moving on from its predecessor, the LYDs embody all the premium-quality components and design aspects while improving performance. Featuring Class-D amplification, the LYDs produce exceptional clarity and audio accuracy needed for monitoring purposes. The all new soft-dome tweeters and Magnesium Silicated Polymer woofers are all hand-made and crafted to produce non fatiguing drivers. These studio monitors provide the ideal solution for mixing and mastering, producing incredible accuracy even at low volumes.
As well as providing a wide frequency range and accurate audio reproduction, the LYDs also feature added controls for extending frequency responses and catering to different spaces and environments. The Bass Extension control helps to extend the low end frequency response, which is ideal for testing mixes that will sound different on varied mediums such as sound systems and iPod speakers. This helps you to hear every nuance of the sound while you tweak your mixes to suit the response. Position Mode control produces a better and more refined sound when the monitors are placed close to the wall, ideal for musicians who are restricted when it comes to space, allowing you to get the most out of the monitors. Sound Balance control helps to influence the overall response of your speaker helping to reign in any runaway frequencies.
- Handcrafted personal reference 7'' monitors
- Bi-amped design with state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Next generation DSP for tailoring the monitor to the mix-space
- New soft-dome tweeters and Magnesium Silicated Polymer woofers
- Bass Extension control - extends or curtails the low end frequency response
- Position Mode control - better sound when monitors are placed close to a wall
- Sound Balance control - influence the overall response of the speaker
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Selectable Auto-Standby Mode
- XLR and RCA inputs
- Monitor Type: Nearfield Monitor with 7'' woofer
- Max. SPL (1m, pair): 109 dB
- Crossover Freq.: 4300 Hz
- Freq. Response: 45Hz - 22kHz
- Power: HF 50W/LF 50W Class-D amplifier with 96kHz/24bit signal path
Deluxe Studio Monitor Speaker Stands by Gear4music
This deluxe pair of stands have been designed to carry even the largest and heaviest of monitors. Featuring a three arm design made from solid metal, the weight is evenly distributed throughout the stand, preventing any stress points from heavy speakers. The base of the stand has optional spikes included, which prevent movement across a floor when in use.
- Stand Material: Solid Metal
- Finish: Black
- Height: Fixed - 900mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Load Capacity: 20kg
- Top Dimensions: 28cm x 28cm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.