Focal CMS Sub Woofer
Focal CMS Sub WooferDetails
The Focal CMS SUB subwoofer is designed to combine performance and compactness. The light and rigid woofer is light and rigid for a neutral distortion free response. The sub gives tights and controlled bass and an reproduce the smallest details accurately.
Product Ref: 19127View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CMS SUB woofer was designed to be extremely efficient, to make the most out of amplifier headroom, making sure that you can hear the slightest changes to compression settings. The CMS SUB is part of Focal's compact CMS range with acoustically transparent Aluminium enclosures optimised for maximum rigidity and damping. The Polyglass cone, developed by Focal themselves, is designed for neutral sound with no colouration.
Focal's CMS SUB has numerous settings (low-pass filter + sound level + entirely adjustable phase, phase reversal, Footswitch input, MUTE) The acoustic coupling between the subwoofer and monitors is excellent. You can turn to a 2.1 configuration and keep your habits and marks you acquired with a 2.0 system.
The 300W RMS BASH technology amp means you get AB amplification quality combined with class D efficiency. LFE left and right inputs and outputs give simplified connections and upgrade possibilities. You can upgrade from a 2.1 configuration to a 5.1 without any extra gear.
- Frequency response: (+/- 3dB) 30Hz - 250Hz
- Maximum SPL: 113dB SPL (peak @ 1 m)
- Input: Left, Right, LFE
- connector: Electronically balanced / 10kOhms
- Sensitivity: Female 3 pins XLR, Variable Output (to satellites) Connector: Left, Right, Male 3 pins XLR in parallel on inputs
- Amplifier: 300W rms, BASH technology
- Subwoofer Section
- Left + Right mono summation
- LFE + lo-passed mono sum
- 24dB/octave variable lo-pass filter
- Phase adjustment
- User Controls:
- Sub level (sensitivity) adjustment
- Lo-pass frequency adjustment
- Phase adjustment
- Polarity switch
- External Mute (controlled by external footswitch)
- (LED's) Power on
- External Mute
- Mains Voltage: 230V (T1.6AL fuse rating) or 115V (T3.15AL fuse rating)
- Connection: IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Subwoofer Transducers: Polyglass, high excursion Focal, 270mm (11") drive unit
- Construction: 22mm MDF panels with internal braces
- Finish: Dark grey vinyl
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 435.5mm x 366mm x 440mm (17.1" x 14.4"x 17.3")
- Weight: 23kg (50.7lb)
- Accessories: Removable Grilles
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.