Focal Solo 6 BE Active Monitors with Stands (Pair)
Focal Solo 6 BE Active Monitors with Stands (Pair)Details
The Focal Solo6 BE nearfield speaker is a surprisingly powerful, compact active studio monitor. It boasts an extended bass response that belies its size, making it perfect for studios that need a nearfield monitor without any acoustic compromise.
Includes a pair of Gear4music deluxe monitor stands
Product Ref: 38392View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The design of the Solo6 BE combines neutrality in the midrange with fullness in the midbass register and bass control. The woofer is made using Focal's "W" process, giving a glass/foam/glass composite sandwich for true optimisation of the frequency response by fine-tuning of mass, rigidity and damping parameters.
The Solo6 BE features Focal's hallmark inverted dome Beryllium tweeter. Capable of covering five full octaves from 1,000 to 40,000Hz, it reproduces high frequencies with unmatched speed and transparency without requiring high energy input.
The active speaker's bass/medium amplification circuit was developed using BASH® technology, exploiting the best of class AB style circuits with a class D type yield. This allows Focal to house a 150W RMS circuit in a small space. The less energy-demanding tweeter is powered by a pure class AB circuit, allowing for an extremely wide bandwidth and exceptional accuracy.
The Solo6 BE is easy to carry and adjust, thanks to its compact size and user settings on the back.
- Tweeter: TB871 Focal inverted dome tweeter in Beryllium
- Woofer: 6W4370B Focal "W" composite sandwich cone 6.5" (16.5cm) speakers
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 40KHz
- Maximum SPL: 113dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Transducer Shielding: Integral through cancellation magnets or by magnet design
- Box: 3/4" (19mm) MDF panels
- Finish: Dark Red natural veneering side panels, black body
- Bass/Mid-Range: 150W RMS, BASH® technology
- Treble: 100W RMS, AB Class
- Visualisation & Control:
- Input sensitivity selector
- Adjustable tweeter and woofer levels by potentiometer
- Power on/off, Voltage selector
- Warning Light: Power on LED
- Electric Supply: 230V, removable IEC supply wire
- Type: Monitoring speakers
MS200 Studio Monitor Stands
- Professional-grade isolated studio monitor stands
- Telescoping column for height adjustment
- Solid metal speaker platform
- Heavy base with carpet spikes
- 40 lbs maximum speaker load
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.