Focal Spirit Professional Studio Reference Headphones
Focal Spirit Professional Studio Reference HeadphonesDetails
The Focal Spirit Professional Headphones are designed specifically to meet the demands of recording studios, home studios and broadcasting studios. Specialists in Studio Monitors, Focal's hand-built gear is a unique advantage in that it is quality controlled at every step. Now, Focal Professional have announced their new, ultra-compact monitoring system, the Spirit Pro Studio Headphones!
Product Ref: 37309View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Made For The Studio
Benefiting from years of Focal expertise, the Spirit Pro Headphones have been designed and manufactured for sound engineers and musicians. The Focal Spirit Pro Headphones are built to combine rigidity and lightness for everyday studio use plus high damping properties which preserve the dynamics of the audio signal giving you exceptionally neutral sound without distortion. These assets are achieved through the intricate design of the Mylar-Titanium alloy transducer.
Clear, Neutral Sound
The neutrality of the sound produced by the closed-back Spirit Pro Headphones, combined with the dynamics of the transducers, enables you to work with great precision. The accurate reproduction of bass frequencies means you'll be able to hear even the smallest defect in your mix. As studios can often be noisy environments, Spirit Professional Headphones have been developed with excellent acoustic insulation.
Comfortable For Long Sessions
Focal know that when you're in the studio you could be using your headphones for long periods of time. The Spirit Professionals are made for comfort, with large memory foam ear cushions surrounding the ear, spreading and minimising pressure.
The headphone's textured black finish is shock and scratch resistant so are safe to transport from session to session. The Focal Spirit Pros include both a detachable coiled cable and straight cable with remote control for use with mobile phones.
"The detail and presence of sounds below 200 Hz is astounding. This isn't just some silly bass bump - it's pure clarity. Even for casual listening at home, it is stunning how much more information is being cleanly and accurately reproduced right on your ears. The main soundstage is quite amazing as well, and I've felt that I could see far deeper into mixes. It's kinda unreal how good these are." - TapeOp Magazine
- Acoustic transparency and ease of use
- Precise and detailed sound reproduction, without distortion
- Excellent isolation and acoustic coupling to the ear
- Total control of the audio band
- Optimal comfort
- Type: Closed back, circumaural headphones
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
- THD: <0.3 / 1kHz / 100dB SPL
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Driver: Matched 40mm Mylar / Titanium
- Net Weight: 255g
- 1 x pair headphones
- 1 x detachable 4m coiled cable
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x straight detachable cable with remote control (calls management and microphone)
- 1 x jack connector 3.5mm
- 1 x carrying bag
For more information, please download the product manual PDF from the link at the top.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.