Focal Spirit Professional with Free Case
Focal Spirit Professional with Free CaseDetails
Product Ref: 73789View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Focal Spirit Professional Studio Reference Headphones
Made For The Studio
Benefiting from years of Focal expertise, the Spirit Pro Headphones have been designed and manufactured for sound engineers and musicians. The Focal Spirit Pro Headphones are built to combine rigidity and lightness for everyday studio use plus high damping properties which preserve the dynamics of the audio signal giving you exceptionally neutral sound without distortion. These assets are achieved through the intricate design of the Mylar-Titanium alloy transducer.
Clear, Neutral Sound
The neutrality of the sound produced by the closed-back Spirit Pro Headphones, combined with the dynamics of the transducers, enables you to work with great precision. The accurate reproduction of bass frequencies means you'll be able to hear even the smallest defect in your mix. As studios can often be noisy environments, Spirit Professional Headphones have been developed with excellent acoustic insulation.
Comfortable For Long Sessions
Focal know that when you're in the studio you could be using your headphones for long periods of time. The Spirit Professionals are made for comfort, with large memory foam ear cushions surrounding the ear, spreading and minimising pressure.
The headphone's textured black finish is shock and scratch resistant so are safe to transport from session to session. The Focal Spirit Pros include both a detachable coiled cable and straight cable with remote control for use with mobile phones.
Gear4music Headphone Case
The headphone case by Gear4music is an ideal accessory to transport and store your headphones safely. Featuring a rigid and lightweight polyester body, this universal fitting case will almost all DJ and studio headphones. The comfortable carry handle makes it easy to carry to recording sessions or gigs.
- Acoustic transparency and ease of use
- Precise and detailed sound reproduction, without distortion
- Excellent isolation and acoustic coupling to the ear
- Total control of the audio band
- Optimal comfort
- Headphone case provides optimal protection while travelling with your headphones
Focal Spirit Professional Studio Reference Headphones Specifications
- Type: Closed back, circumaural headphones
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Driver: Matched 40mm Mylar / Titanium
- Net Weight: 255g
Gear4music Headphone Case Specifications
- Body Material: Rigid Polyester
- Handle: One Heavy Duty Carry Handle
- Colour: Black
- Internal Dimensions: 170 x 190 x 80mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.