Focal Twin 6 BE Active Monitors with Stands (Pair)
Focal Twin 6 BE Active Monitors with Stands (Pair)Details
The Focal Twin6 BE nearfield/midfield speaker is a versatile solution for recording, mixing and mastering. Its sterling reputation is based on its image precision, treble definition and midrange neutrality. Plus it offers excellent articulation of the bass and midbass registers, even at very high sound levels, making it perfect for engineers who require absolute transparency.
Product Ref: 39770View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The design of the Twin6 BE permits a high SPL while offering a stable tonal balance. Boasting twin 6.5" woofers, one works in large band (midrange - bass) while the other covers 40 - 150Hz, creating a bass that preserves all the signal dynamics without masking the midrange. Neutrality and transparency are preserved, while additional bass control is afforded by the fine-tuning on the control plate on the back, giving a perfect mirror configuration with its mate. The woofers are made using Focal's "W" process, giving a glass/foam/glass composite sandwich for true optimisation of the frequency response by fine-tuning of mass, rigidity and damping parameters.
The Twin6 BE features Focal's hallmark inverted dome Beryllium tweeter. Capable of covering five full octaves from 1,000 to 40,000Hz, it reproduces high frequencies with unmatched speed and transparency without requiring high energy input.
The active speaker's bass/medium amplification circuit was developed using BASH® technology, exploiting the best of class AB style circuits with a class D type yield. This allows Focal to house a 300W RMS circuit in a small space. The less energy-demanding tweeter is powered by a pure class AB circuit, allowing for an extremely wide bandwidth and exceptional accuracy.
The Twin6 BE can be installed vertically or horizontally, depending on your space requirements.
- Tweeter: TB871 Focal inverted dome tweeter in Beryllium
- Woofer: 2 x 6W4370B Focal "W" composite sandwich cone 6.5" (16.5cm) speakers
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 40KHz
- Maximum SPL: 115dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Transducer Shielding: Integral through cancellation magnets or by magnet design
- Box: 3/4" (19mm) MDF panels
- Finish: Dark Red natural veneering side panels, black body
- Bass/Mid-Range: 2 x 150W RMS, BASH® technology
- Treble: 100W RMS, AB Class
- Visualisation & Control:
- Input sensitivity selector
- Mid-range speaker selector selector (right/left)
- Adjustable tweeter and woofer levels by potentiometer
- Power on/off, Voltage selector
- Warning Light: Power on LED
- Electric Supply: 230V, removable IEC supply wire
- Type: Monitoring speakers
MS200 Studio Monitor Stands
- Heights 83, 91, 99, 107, 115 cm
- Speaker Platform: Solid Metal - 230mm x 230mm
- Maximum Load: 40 lbs
- Base Size: 45cm
- Plate Size: 23cm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.