Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 Studio Bundle, Exclusive to Gear4music
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 Studio Bundle, Exclusive to Gear4musicDetails
The Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 is a 16 In / 8 Out Firewire audio interface designed for the modern home studio environment. An unparalleled pre-amp legacy forms the foundation, with two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps. Legendary sonic performance and a host of i/o options combine with the very latest in mix control software to deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability. Now Thunderbolt compatible (Thunderbolt adapter sold separately). This studio recording bundle also includes a SubZero SZC-400 condenser microphone, SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones, XLR cable, mic stand and reflection filter by Gear4music.
Special Offer - Focusrite’s Plug-In Collective brings monthly plug-in deals to all registered customers of any Focusrite product. December's offer gives you free access to full versions of Positive Grid BIAS FX LE guitar effects processor, Eventide 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in, Sound Radix SurferEQ 2 Boogie plug-in and iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay Plug-in.
Product Ref: 69834View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Special Offer - Plugin Collective
Starting from September 2016, Focusrite are giving customers a chance to obtain a FREE or heavily discounted plug-in every month. The plug-in on offer will change every month and the offer will last for 12 months. To claim your plug-in, simply register your product with Focusrite and the plug-in will then be automatically delivered to your registered account. For more information please check the promotional offer page.
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 Firewire and Thunderbolt Audio Interface
The Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 is the latest in Focusrite's new generation of FireWire audio interfaces. As with all Focusrite interfaces, Saffire PRO 24 is the best sounding interface in its class, attentively designed with recording musicians and the modern home studio in mind.
Twenty-five years of mic-pre excellence form the foundation of this new interface, with two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps. These combine with the very latest in mix control software and FireWire interfacing technology to deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability.
With Saffire PRO 24, sonic integrity reigns supreme. The two Focusrite pre-amps ensure low noise and distortion, whilst quality digital conversion and JetPLL jitter elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality as your audio flows between the analogue and digital domains.
Alongside the two Focusrite pre-amps are a host of I/O options; two additional analogue inputs, six analogue outputs, ADAT inputs (for expanding the interface with, for example, Focusrite's OctoPre), stereo SPDIF I/O and 2 virtual 'loopback' inputs for routing digital audio between software applications - ideal for capturing online audio. Front panel 5-LED metering for each analogue input offers detailed viewing of levels.
Saffire Mix Control, the zero-latency 18 x 8 DSP Mixer/Router software provided with Saffire PRO 24, sets a new standard at this price point for audio interface control. It features flexible output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click set-up solutions designed to help you track, monitor and mix as quickly as possible.
Saffire PRO 24 also comes with all the additional tools needed to start making music straight away. These include the latest version of the Focusrite Plug-in Suite, providing a significant upgrade from your standard sequencer effects. The suite includes Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins.
SubZero SZC-400 Condenser Microphone
The SZC-400 is a high quality, large diaphragm condenser microphone, housed in a sturdy and durable metal chassis. Perfect for both studio and live use, this mic is ideal for recording both vocals and acoustic instruments alike. Presented with a carry pouch and a matching shockmount mic cradle, this mic is the perfect introduction to recording, and is the obvious choice for anyone who needs a high-quality mic on a budget.
The SZC-400 accurately reproduces the recorded audio with a clear transparent sound and a warm tone. With a broad frequency range it is able to capture a wide range of dynamics over a full range of pitches. This mic uses FET circuitry, specially chosen for its low distortion and superior signal to noise ratio; giving a clear and accurate sound. The robust chassis and included mic cradle means there is very little handling noise, retaining a clean, isolated sound.
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones
The SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphones have been tuned specially for recording and monitoring situations, with high audio quality and clarity of sound and dynamics. With a wide dynamic range, these headphones are perfect for studio monitoring, editing or general playback and offer rich, detailed acoustics. With a 3.5mm stereo plug, and a 6.3mm stereo adapter, these headphones are perfect for use with audio interfaces, mixers, computers and mobile devices.
The SZ-7080 headphones feature closed back sealed earcups with ergonomic pads, which are not only comfortable for longer recording and mixing sessions, but also provide a very direct, isolated sound which helps prevent loud headphones mixes from leaking into adjacent microphones. With a three meter cable and a comfortable non-clip headband which is perfect for staying in position when playing drums or moving round. Ideal for studio or live recorded sessions. These headphones offer professional features at an incredibly reasonable price.
Microphone Reflection Filter by Gear4music
This equipment is very versatile and easy to install. Using the mounting brackets provided, this panel will fit on to any microphone stand. The microphone isolation panel is depth and height adjustable using the included mounting plates and screws. Simply adjust the panel to your desired location to get the perfect sounding recording from any kind of microphone. This isolation panel is made from a lightweight and durable metal frame, which is strong and portable. The carefully grooved padded foam insides absorb any unwanted echoes and reflections that you might encounter in order to produce a really dry recording, suitable for high quality studio use.
- Dynamic Range (A-Weighted): 106dB
- SNR (A-weighted): -105.3dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.1 dB
- THD+N: 0.001 (measured at 1kHz with a 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: EIN > 125dB (128dB analogue to digital) (measured at 60dB of gain with 150 Ohm termination (20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Maximum level (A-weighted): 8.6dBu at 1
- Dynamic Range (A-Weighted): 106.5dB
- SNR (A-weighted): -106dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.1dB
- THD+N (A-Weighted): Noise: -90dBu (22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Maximum level (A-weighted): 16.3dBu at 1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.1dB
- THD+N: 0.004 (measured with 0dBu input and 20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: -87dBu (20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
Line level Outputs
- Dynamic Range (A-Weighted): 105dB
- SNR (A-weighted): -104.5dB
- THD+N: Maximum level (A-weighted): 16.13dBu at 0.885
Additional Conversion Performance
- Clock jitter: THD+N AMPL (A-weighted)= -107dBFS
Analogue Channel Inputs (Inputs 1-4)
- 2 x XLR Mic/Line high quality Combi-Jacks (Inputs 1-2)
- 2 x XLR Instrument high quality Combi-Jacks (Instrument on inputs 1 and 2 only) Automatic switch of Mic / Line (inserting a jack switches from Mic to either Line or Instrument (instrument selected via the software control panel)Line inputs 3-4 have low and high gain settings can be controlled from the Saffire MixControl software (low gain being the default)
Digital Channel Inputs (Inputs 5-14) 44.1-96kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF input on RCA
- 1 x 8 channel ADAT input on Optical Connector (SDPIF 3&4 set in preferences menu)
Analogue Audio Outputs (Outputs 1-6)
- 6 x TRS analogue outputs (Outputs 1-6)
- 1 x TRS stereo headphone output
Digital Channel Outputs (Outputs 7-8) 44.1-96kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF output on RCA
- 1x 6 pin FireWire 400 socket - also compatible with FireWire 800 and Thunderbolt
- 2 Standard 5-pin DIN MIDI connectors: In and Out
- 12V DC power input connector for use with external PSU
Weight and Dims
- 1.6kg / 3.5 lbs
- 215mm / 8.5" (W) x 45mm / 1.8" (H) x 220mm / 8.65" (D)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.