Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 Firewire and Thunderbolt Audio Interface
Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 Firewire and Thunderbolt Audio InterfaceDetails
Special Offer - Focusrite’s Plug-In Collective brings monthly plug-in deals to all registered customers of any Focusrite product. December's offer gives you free access to full versions of Positive Grid BIAS FX LE guitar effects processor, Eventide 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in, Sound Radix SurferEQ 2 Boogie plug-in and iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay Plug-in.
Product Ref: 48507View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Special Offer - Plugin Collective
Starting from September 2016, Focusrite are giving customers a chance to obtain a FREE or heavily discounted plug-in every month. The plug-in on offer will change every month and the offer will last for 12 months. To claim your plug-in, simply register your product with Focusrite and the plug-in will then be automatically delivered to your registered account. For more information please check the promotional offer page.
Included Softube and Focusrite Plug-Ins
Included are a collection of professional sounding plug-ins comprised of Softube's world-class Time and Tone Pack, with SAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay and Saturation Knob. This is complemented by the Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST plug-in suite which accurately models Focusrite’s classic Red range hardware equalizer and compressor. To receive your free plug-ins simply register and download from the Focusrite Website.
- Softube Tube Delay
- Softube Reverb
- Softube Saturation Knob
- Focusrite Red Equalizer
- Focusrite Red Compressor
Award Winning Preamps
Focusrite say that the Saffire PRO 26 is the best sounding interface in its class thanks to the unrivalled Focusrite preamps. These four preamps, along with the very latest in mix control software and interfacing technology, deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability. Low noise and distortion plus unparalleled recording flexibility ensure true sonic integrity. There's plenty of headroom to capture the full dynamic range of even the loudest drums or guitar amps, whilst precision digital conversion and JetPLL™ jitter-elimination technology maintain pristine audio quality for both analog and digital.
Multiple Input/Output Options
The Focusrite Saffire PRO 26 has a host on input and output options. Inputs 1 and 2 are available both as mic-level rear-panel XLRs and as front-panel TRS sockets at line or instrument levels, and include 8dB pads. Inputs 3 and 4 appear on the rear panel as combo XLR (mic)/TRS (line) sockets. There are two additional rear-panel TRS line inputs, making a total of six analogue inputs, for which 5-segment LED metering is provided.
The PRO 26 includes S/PDIF I/O and an optical digital input that can be configured either as S/PDIF or as ADAT format, the latter allowing expansion of the interface with, for example, the Focusrite OctoPre MkII, for a total of 14 analogue inputs. Saffire PRO 26 also features two virtual Loopback inputs, for routing digital audio between software applications - ideal for capturing online audio.
On the output side, dual headphone outputs, six line outputs on TRS jacks, and S/PDIF coax are provided. Main monitor controls, including volume, dim and mute, are withint easy reach on the front panel.
Saffire Mix Control Software
Included with the Saffire PRO 26 is Saffire MixControl, the ultra low latency 26 x 8 DSP mixer/router software. It features flexible output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click setup solutions designed to help you track, monitor and mix as quickly as possible. Also included is Ableton Live Lite, Midnight plugin suite (Midnight EQ & Compressor), Scarlett plugin suite (Scarlett EQ, Compressor, Gate and Reverb) Novation Bass Station virtual instrument and 1GB of Loopmasters sample content.
- Four Award-winning Focusrite Preamps - Focusrite's unparalleled preamp heritage lies at the heart of the Saffire PRO 26, which includes four award-winning preamps, helping to make it the best-sounding interface in its class.
- Precision 24-bit/96kHz conversion and pristine analogue audio - Precision A-D / D-A conversion with JetPLL™ jitter reduction technology; pristine digital & analogue audio quality and reliable synchronisation.
- Multiple Connectivity Options - FireWire or Thunderbolt* - Like all of the Saffire range of interfaces, Saffire PRO 26 will connect to multiple ports on your computer including FireWire and Thunderbolt* ports. Saffire PRO 26 connects seamlessly to a Thunderbolt port via a FireWire to Thunderbolt adaptor (not included) or directly to a FireWire 800 port with the provided cable.
- Keep your USB Buses Free: - If you are connecting multiple USB devices to your computer such as external hard drives, mouses and keyboards then streaming audio over a separate FireWire or Thunderbolt* port will allow you to keep your USB ports free and reduce the possibility of interference with other devices.
- Comprehensive I/O - 18 inputs and 8 outputs - A host of I/O options is provided, including four mic/line pres, two of which have high-impedance instrument capability and 8dB pads, plus two additional TRS inputs; two independently-controlled headphone outputs, six TRS line outputs and a 'loopback' facility for routing audio between software applications via Saffire MixControl.
- Expand your interface with up to eight extra analogue inputs - ADAT optical input allows extensive input expansion of your interface - expand Saffire PRO 26 with up to eight additional preamps or line inputs. Pair Saffire PRO 26 with Focusrite's OctoPre MkII 8 channel preamp and instantly transform your interface into a 12 preamp unit.
- Firewire Bus-powered - Connect directly to your Firewire port for bus power, extremely useful for live or mobile recording applications.
- Dual headphone outputs - multiple monitor mixes - Give multiple artists independent, fully customised monitor mixes - two with independent headphone sockets and front-panel level controls.
- 5-Segment LED metering - Use the six front-panel LED meters to accurately monitor input levels when recording.
- Solid build quality in a portable chassis - The Saffire PRO 26 can sit neatly on your desktop, or will easily fit into a bag for mobile recording or live performance usage.
Thunderbolt™ Compatible - In common with all Focusrite Saffire interfaces, the Saffire PRO 26 is compatible with Thunderbolt ports via the use of a FireWire to Thunderbolt adaptor (not included). An external power supply is recommended for use in Thunderbolt applications, particularly when using phantom power.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.