Focusrite iTrack Dock iPad Recording Interface
Focusrite iTrack Dock iPad Recording InterfaceDetails
The Focusrite iTrack Dock is an easy to use, studio-quality iPad recording interface. The iPad Dock features two legendary Focusrite mic preamps and a USB port for MIDI instruments and controllers.
Special Offer - Focusrite’s Plug-In Collective brings monthly plug-in deals to all registered customers of any Focusrite product. December's offer gives you free access to full versions of Positive Grid BIAS FX LE guitar effects processor, Eventide 2016 Stereo Room Plug-in, Sound Radix SurferEQ 2 Boogie plug-in and iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay Plug-in.
Product Ref: 43035View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Special Offer - Plugin Collective
Starting from September 2016, Focusrite are giving customers a chance to obtain a FREE or heavily discounted plug-in every month. The plug-in on offer will change every month and the offer will last for 12 months. To claim your plug-in, simply register your product with Focusrite and the plug-in will then be automatically delivered to your registered account. For more information please check the promotional offer page.
The Focusrite iTrack Dock is at the heart of your Lightning iPad recording studio. Comprehensive but simple to use, the iTrack Dock features two line inputs and an instrument DI with plenty of headroom and stereo monitor outputs with 105dB of dynamic range.
There are two independently-controlled headphone outputs and a USB port for class-compliant MIDI instruments and controllers. iTrack Dock gives you everything you need to record, monitor and control music on your iPad wih precision Focusrite digital conversion and their well-loved mic preamps.
Made for your iPad, iTrack Dock carries Apple™-certified status. Compatible with any Lightning iPad (4th Generation, Air, mini and mini with retina display), the sleek, modular design allows you to slide the Lightning connector up and down to accomodate any sized iPad.
The two Focusrite pre-amps are also featured in the Scarlett range and include 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones. Focusrite's unique Gain Halos are also present, they glow green for a healthy signal and red if it's too hot.
iTrack Dock works with all Core Audio apps, from Garageband to Cubasis and beyond. Tape by Focusrite is included, offering instant recording, mastering and sharing without the complexities of traditional music-making software. You can input guitar with plenty of clean, clear headroom, capturing both loud and quiet guitars with stunning clarity.
The main monitor outputs on balanced 1/4" TRS connectors and large-diameter level control knob, plus a stereo headphone output with its own level controls. They deliver more than enough power for your headphones and powered monitor speakers.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2 dB (minimum gain)
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN):
- Gain Range: -4dB to +46dB (dBFS / dBu) ±1dB
- Max Input Level: >+4dBu (at 1 THD)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB (minimum gain)
- Noise (NiPoS):
- Gain Range: -22dB to +28dB (dBFS / dBu) ±1dB
- Max Input Level: >+21dBu (at 1 THD)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB (minimum gain)
- Gain Range: -16dB to +34dB (dBFS / dBu) ±1dB
- Max Input Level: >+14dBu (at 1 THD)
Analog Output Performance
- Nominal Output Level: 0dBFS = >+10dBu, balanced / 0dBFS = >+4bBu, unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- Clock sources: Internal clock only
- D-A Dynamic Range: 105dB 'A-weighted' (all outputs). Converter chipset D-A dynamic range 114dB
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 96 KHz 24 Bit
- Ring LED lit Green: Signal present (-24 dBFS)
- Ring LED lit Red: Signal overload (0dBFS), peak held for approximately 1 second
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 64mm
- Width: 280mm
- Depth: 168mm
- Weight: 0.7kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.