Focusrite iTrack Pocket Audio and Video Recorder for iPhone
Focusrite iTrack Pocket Audio and Video Recorder for iPhoneDetails
Product Ref: 51007View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The iTrack Pocket makes it easy to create high quality videos for YouTube. The dock holds your iPhone at the perfect angle for recording videos - simply press record and edit in seconds. Your finished video can be mastered and uploaded to the Internet with HD video and high quality stereo audio. Effortlessly find the perfect setting for the clearest possible recording, by letting iTrack Pocket take care of all the technical setup for you.
The iTrack Pocket is ideal for singer songwriters. The stereo microphone captures clear, detailed recordings of your performance: vocals, guitar, piano or any other instrument. The dedicated guitar input and included amp simulation makes it easy to record amazing sounding guitar at the touch of a button.
The iTrack Pocket is small, compact and powered by your iPhone. It's approved by Apple, so you can connect to any lightning compatible iPhone with the Lightning cable included without worry (iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5C and 5S). It comes with the easy-to-use app, Impact by Focusrite, which will make your performance look and sound professional, then let you upload it straight to YouTube.
Starting from September 2016, Focusrite are giving customers a chance to obtain a FREE or heavily discounted plug-in every month. The plug-in on offer will change every month and the offer will last for 12 months. To claim your plug-in, simply register your product with Focusrite, the plug-in will then be automatically delivers to your registered account. For more information please check the Promotional Offer page.
Internal Stereo Mic
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Gain Range: 28dB
- Max Input Level: 100dBA (at 1 THD)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 1dB (minimum gain)
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): Gain Range: 28dB
- Max Input Level: +16dBu (at 1 THD)
- Clock sources: Internal clock only
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz 16 Bit
- Single LED lit Red: Signal overload (0dBFS), peak held for approximately 1 second
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 43mm
- Width: 124mm
- Depth: 40mm
- Weight: 0.1kg
- iTrack Pocket unit
- iTrack Pocket lightning cable
- Registration Code on box
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.