Fostex 6301ND Powered Monitor (single) 20W, 4 Inch
Fostex 6301ND Powered Monitor (single) 20W, 4 InchDetails
Product Ref: 50207View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fostex 6301ND Powered Monitor is a compact studio monitor for use in professional, recording, and home studio applications. The full-range 4" driver is powered by a 20W Class D amplifier which features an energy saving auto stand-by function. The drivers produce an extremely flat, neutral tone, ideal for accurate mixing and monitoring. Inputs include a 1/4" unbalanced input and a digital AES/EBU XLR thru connection to provide daisy chaining support for multiple 6301NDs. An input selector is also included for selecting left, right, and left+right on each speaker.
Quick and Easy Adjustments
The Fostex 6301ND Powered Monitor front panel features a power switch along with a rotary level control to provide quick and easy adjustments and tweaks to your audio. The advanced automated protection circuitry is used to prevent overloads and short circuits which provides increased reliability. A standard IEC power cord is included with the 6301ND.
- 20W D-class power amplifier for higher output level and less power consumption with no heat sink
- Dedicated 4-inch full range driver for clear audio reproduction
- Traditional rugged enclosure of aluminum die-cast with the physically identical height and width to the current B-series
- Flat panel design to avoid inadvertent power-off or level change
- Auto Stand-by mode (compliant to ErP directive) for energy saving
- Detachable IEC type power inlet with multi-voltage power handling
- Enclosure type: closed
- Unit: 4" full range
- Frequency response: 70 Hz - 15k Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: 85dB / W (1m)
- Maximum SPL: 98dB
- Connector: 1/4" TS Phone (unbalanced)
- Connector: XLR-3-31 (IEC 60958 AES/EBU)
- Output (Thru)
- Connector: XLR-3-32 (IEC 60958 AES/EBU)
- Input Impedance: 10k ohm or more
- Rated Output: 20W
- Distortion (T.H.D.): 0.05 (1kHz / 1W output)
- Residual Noise: -65dBV or less
- Input Sensitivity:
- 1/4" TS phone: -14dBV (0.2Vr.m.s.)
- XLR(Digital): -12dBFS
- Auto Stand-by: active after approx. 25 min. of continuous input lower than the threshold level
- Dimensions: 120 (W) x 189 (H) x 120 (D) mm
- Weight: 2.3kgs
- Power Requirement: AC 100 - 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 10W (less than 0.5W in stand-by mode)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.