Fostex DC-R302 Portable SD Recorder for DSLR Camera
Fostex DC-R302 Portable SD Recorder for DSLR CameraDetails
The Fostex DC-R302 stereo recorder is designed for use with video-capable DSLR cameras, allowing you to capture pristine quality stereo audio with your HD video. It boasts an onboard three-channel audio mixer and makes it easy to operate the recorder and the camera simultaneously.
Product Ref: 37287View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DC-R302 is equipped with three XLR inputs with Limiter and High Pass Filter, with 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones. There is a Microphone Out in addition to the Line Out to send the stereo mix to the camera, and headphone monitoring of Left / Stereo / Right / Return.
The Remote Start function allows the DSLR camera's video recording to start and stop in sync with the REC button, making it easier to synchronise the audio and the video. There is also an Auto Slate Tone (1kHz / sine wave) that is convenient for subsequent synchronisation.
The camera can be mounted on top of the recorder, and there are three tripod screw holes on the unit base for mounting on various camera rigs.
- Connector: XLR-3-31 (Female, #2 Hot), Balanced
- Reference Input Level: HI -60 / MID -55 / LOW -50dBu (Mic), -10dBu (Line)
- Maximum Input Level: HI -32 / MID -27 / LOW -22dBu (Mic), +10dBu (Line)
- Input Impedance: More than 10kOhm
- Phantom Power: P48V +/-4V (10mA/CH) (Mic)
- Connector: 3.5mm Stereo Mini, Unbalanced
- Reference Input Level: -10dBV
- Maximum Input Level: +2dBV
- Input Impedance: More than 10kOhm
- Connector: RCA Pin, Unbalanced
- Reference Output Level: -10dBV (at Reference Level Input & -12dBFS Signal)
- Maximum Output Level: +2dBV (at 0dBFS)
- Load Impedance: More than 10kOhm
- Reference Output Level: -50dBV (at Reference Level Input)
- Maximum Output Level: -30dBV
- Load Impedance: 10kOhm
- Frequency Response:
- Line In - Main Out: 20Hz - 20kHz +/-1dB (at Reference Level)
- Mic In - Main Out: 40Hz - 20kHz +/-3dB (at Reference Level)
- S/N Ratio (A-Weighted):
- Line: More than 95dB (Input Gain -10dBV)
- Mic: More than 55dB (Input Gain Max / 150 Ohm Loaded)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Line: Less than 0.01% at 1kHz (Input Gain: Line)
- Mic: Less than 0.1% at 1kHz (Input Gain: Hi)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.