Fostex T-50RP MK3 Semi-Open Headphones
Fostex T-50RP MK3 Semi-Open HeadphonesDetails
The Fostex T-50RP MK3 Headphones are the successors to the reputed RP mk2 series. The T-50RP MK3 headphones offer robust, reliable and accurate monitoring that is perfect for professional recording studios. The semi-open design combines some of the advantages from both open and closed designs, resulting in headphones that provide flat and accurate responses - suited to critical and analytical listening, where full isolation is not completely necessary.
Product Ref: 62807View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unique Proprietary Drivers
The driver unit incorporates Fostex's own Regular Phase (RP) technology diaphragm also known as orthodynamic. This driver has been refined to achieve sharper audio reproduction for more accurate monitoring and superior performance. The driver housing, earpads and headband has also been redesigned, to ensure they provide the best possible performance from the new RP driver.
Lower Sensitivity and Accurate Responses
The new RP drivers features a lower sensitivity than previous models, instead focusing on the accurate responses with reduced extremes in high/low sensitivity across the frequency range. When used with a good quality headphone amplifier, the RP series headphones offer superior accuracy and a balanced, natural sound which is very transparent.
Flexible and Reliable
With a maximum input level of 3000mW the new MK3 headphones are more than suited to any task in many professional situations. Equipped with an interchangeable 6.35mm / 3.5mm cable, you have the ability to use these headphones with a wide range of portable, professional and consumer products.
- Enclosure Type: Semi-Open
- Transducer Type: RP Orthodynamic (Regular Phase)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 35kHz
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Maximum Input Power: 3000 mW
- Sensitivity: 92dB (at 1kHz, 1mW)
- Weight: 315g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.