Genelec 7360A SAM Studio Subwoofer
Genelec 7360A SAM Studio SubwooferDetails
The Genelec 7360A SAM Studio Subwoofer is the perfect solution for recording studios, post-production houses and digital editing suites; covering all possible analogue and digital applications, the 7360A Smart Active Monitor lifts low frequency monitoring to an entirely new level of performance. The Genelec 7360A combines Laminar Spiral Enclosure technology with AutoCal and GLM control network technologies to provide accurate tonal reproduction characteristics and high dynamic capabilities. This innovative subwoofer also features 7.1 channel analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs, which eliminates the need for additional A/D converters while the Class D amplifier delivers 350W output, as well as DSP crossover filters and protection circuitry.
Product Ref: 71899View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 7360A is the low frequency monitoring tool for music studios, mobile vans, digital workstations, radio and TV broadcasting, providing outstanding sound clarity, definition and neutrality you can trust. Offering comfort, flexibility and unlimited configuration possibilities, you can now only focus on your creative work.
GLM AutoCal™ Technology
SAM systems’ intelligent GLM AutoCal™ technology improves the precision of monitoring by compensating deficiencies in the listening environment. Based on data from hundreds of listening rooms, GLM AutoCal™ is continuously evolving, thereby enabling SAM systems installed years ago to benefit from improved performance. After automated calibration, based on one or more listening positions, all components in a system play back at the same level and timing, with acoustical colorations removed from the monitors’ responses, leaving superb consistency and neutral sound stage imaging.
- Smart Active Monitor™
- Laminar Spiral Enclosure™
- Bass Management
- Protection Circuitry
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Intelligent Signal Sensing™
- SPL: 109dB
- Frequency Response: 19Hz - 100kHz, -6dB
- LFE: 19Hz - 150Hz, -6dB
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ±3dB (19Hz - 150kHz)
- Drivers: 10''
- Amplification Power: Class D, 300W
- 7.1 Analog Input/Output
- XLR Digital AES/EBU Input/Output
- 2 x RJ45 Control Network
- Dimensions: 527mm x 462mm x 363mm / 20.75'' x 18.20'' x 14.30'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 27kg / 59lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.