Genelec 7360A SAM Studio Subwoofer
Genelec 7360A SAM Studio SubwooferDetails
The Genelec 7360A SAM Studio Subwoofer is the perfect solution for recording studios, post-production houses and digital editing suites; covering all possible analogue and digital applications, the 7360A Smart Active Monitor lifts low frequency monitoring to an entirely new level of performance. The Genelec 7360A combines Laminar Spiral Enclosure technology with AutoCal and GLM control network technologies to provide accurate tonal reproduction characteristics and high dynamic capabilities. This innovative subwoofer also features 7.1 channel analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs, which eliminates the need for additional A/D converters while the Class D amplifier delivers 300W output, as well as DSP crossover filters and protection circuitry.
Product Ref: 71899View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Low-End Response
The Genelec 7360A Smart Active Monitoring Subwoofer is a powerful subwoofer unit designed to work in conjunction with the Genelec 8320A and 8330A smart monitors. The 10-inch subwoofer provides exceptional low-end response thanks to its range of premium-grade components and audio technology. The extended frequency range (22Hz – 100Hz) provides a deep low-end response, letting you hear every nuance of your bass range. Combining Class-D amplification with a range of custom Genelec technology, the 7360A SAM Subwoofer provides more than enough power for any application.
Laminar Spiral Enclosure
The Laminar Spiral Enclosure the Genelec 7360A utilises, is designed specifically for subwoofers. The bass reflex cabinet provides exceptional laminar flow characteristics, whilst minimising operational noise. The spiral-shaped design results in an extremely rigid enclosure, allowing air flow in and out of the interior so the port is totally unrestricted. The result is exceptionally accurate and response low-frequency response. The second and third harmonic distortion levels are typically better than 30dB below the fundamental for maximum audio performance.
At the heart of the Genelec 7360A SAM Subwoofer is the 300W Class-D Amplifier. The built-in amplifier is optimised especially for the subwoofer to optimise the audio performance. The power amplifier is directly connected to the driver, maximising audio fidelity and reducing the dynamics changes in the driver electric characteristics. The result is no loss between amplifier and driver units resulting in maximum acoustic efficiency.
Smart Active Monitor Technology
The Genelec 7360A SAM Studio Monitor is centred around Genelec’s advanced SAM systems, providing advanced and flexible monitoring. The Smart Active Monitor System is designed to adapt to any environment and provide consistent audio quality across the board. Based on the electro-acoustic blueprints of the 1200, 8000 and 7000 range, the new and improved SAM system will automatically detect and correct levels, delay and environmental issues. The result is optimised audio performance, ensuring you capture every nuance of your source material while retaining the sounds natural harmonic qualities. Any SAM System monitor also can be controlled from the Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) network and software for added flexibility.
- Smooth, controlled bass from Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE)
- 5.1 Bass Manager Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) technology for outstanding bass articulation
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) provides exceptionally accurate monitoring
- Special low-distortion 10" driver delivers fantastic clarity
- Onboard 300-watt Class D amplification, active crossovers
- Frequency response 19Hz-150Hz (main channels)
- Requires Genelec GLM 2.0 SAM Loudspeaker Management System (not included)
- Type: Active Subwoofer
- Speaker Size: 10"
- Total Power: 300W
- Frequency Range: 19Hz-150Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 109dB
- Input Types: 7 x XLR, 1 x XLR (LFE), 1 x XLR (Link in), 1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 1 x 1/4" (bypass switch connector)
- Output Types: 7 x XLR, 1 x XLR (LFE), 1 x XLR (Link in), 1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 2 x RJ45 (CAT5 GLM network)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.75 x 18.18 x 14.37 inches
- Weight: 26.7 kg (59 lbs.)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.