Genelec 8010A Studio Monitors Dark Grey, Pair
Genelec 8010A Studio Monitors Dark Grey, PairDetails
The 8010 is Genelec's smallest speaker ever! All the benefits of the popular 8000 range into a highly, portable package. Ideal for very small studio spaces, OB Vans, musicians and audio professionals who need to take a reliable, familiar monitor on the road with them.
Product Ref: 50181View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The extremely compact bi-amplified Genelec 8010A allows professionals to work in small studios and on the move with an accurate monitoring tool. Exceptional sound qualities, small size and universal mains input voltage make 8010A?s perfect companions while on the move. With a balanced XLR input, 3-inch woofer, 3/4-inch tweeter and two efficient Class D power amplifiers, 8010A?s produce more undistorted sound pressure level than you might expect. It features Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS?) circuitry which switches the monitor to standby when no audio input is detected (ErP 2013 Directive). Several mounting accessories ease the installation of 8010A?s and make them ideal for music studios, mobile vans and portable recording devices.
- Excellent response and SPL (96dB) despite size of cabinet (195 x 121 x 116mm)
- 8000-series standard room calibration controls
- Aluminium chassis, protected drivers
- Bi-Amplified w/efficient Class D power amplifiers
- Intelligent Signal Sensing™ circuitry fitted, which can be bypassed if desired
- Compatible with a wide variety of Genelec mounting accessories
- Universal input voltage for travelling audio professionals
- Balanced XLR input
- Compatible with 7050 Subwoofer
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.