Genelec 8020C Bi-Amped Studio Monitor, Dark Grey (Pair)
Genelec 8020C Bi-Amped Studio Monitor, Dark Grey (Pair)Details
The Genelec 8020C bi-amplified monitors boast a performance you might expect from a much larger system but are smart and compact. Sold here as a pair, they are ideal for monitoring in difficult situations where space may be limited and Genelec's clever design features minimise all forms of distortion.
Product Ref: 40327View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS)
Genelec's ISS feature can reduce power consumption to less than 0.5 watts by automatically switching the active monitor to standby when no audio signal has been detected for a while. When the monitor receives a signal again it will turn back on. ISS is fully compliant with all the latest EU requirements and the ErP 2013 Directive for electronic devices.
Great Sound, Small Package
Each monitor features a 105 mm (4 inch) bass driver along with a 19 mm (3/4 inch) tweeter loaded into a new advanced Genelec Directivity Controlled Waveguide (DCW). The free field frequency response is 66 Hz to 20 kHz (± 2.5 dB). Maximum peak SPL output per pair with music material is 105 dB at 1 m. Bass and treble are each powered by 20 watt amplifiers.
The 8020C has a die-cast aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), which features relatively large internal volumes; softly curved edges and outstanding mechanical strength.This leads to impressive imaging accuracy and low frequency extension. The 8020C also incorporates the advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW), which provides an amazingly smooth response both on and off axis; whilst the long, curved reflex port ends in a wide flare for excellent bass articulation.
Surround Sound System
8020C can be combined with the 7050B Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) subwoofer to provide a powerful, bass-managed and wide bandwidth surround sound monitoring system.
- Maximum sound pressure level: (SPL) 95 dB
- Frequency response (lower & upper limits) with input gain set to + 3db: 66 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2 dB)
- Frequency response (lower & upper limits) with input gain set to - 2db: 65 Hz - 21 kHz (-3 dB)
- Crossover frequency between high & lower frequency bands: 3.0 kHz
- Diameter of low/mid frequency: Bass 4"
- Diameter of high frequency driver: Treble 0.75", Metal dome + DCW
- Low/mid frequency power: 20 Watts
- High frequency power: + 20 Watts
- Dimensions: H x W x D, 242 x 151 x 142 mm, (with iso-pod rubberised mounting/isolation system)
- Unboxed Weight: 3.7 Kg (18.9 lb)
- Inputs: One balanced XLR line level input
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.