Genelec 8351A Three Way DSP Monitor
Genelec 8351A Three Way DSP MonitorDetails
Product Ref: 52525View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Genelec 8351 features Acoustically Concealed Woofer technology together with a Minimum Diffraction Coaxial driver and Maximised Directivity Control Waveguide to produce controlled directivity over a very wide bandwidth.
Genelec Loudspeaker Manager computer control allows for repeatable, consistent performance over flexible proprietary network. Genelec AutoCal measures and automatically aligns every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies.
Outstanding performance in both horizontal and vertical positions makes this high quality monitor system ideal for music studios, post production houses, edit suits, radio, TV and outside broadcast applications.
- Outstandingly flat, broad frequency response: ±1.5dB, 38 Hz to 21 kHz.
- Extremely accurate imaging, both on and off-axis, vertically as well as horizontally, due to unique coaxial and MaxDCW waveguide design.
- Supports AutoCal to automatically (as well as manually) set level, timing and room response equalization response with separately available GLM 2.0 kit.
- Acoustically Concealed Woofers (ACW) allow for a three way design in a highly compact enclosure size (17.75'' x 11.25'' x 11'')
- 110 dB
- Frequency response: 32 Hz - 40 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: ± 1.5 dB (38 Hz - 21kHz)
- Driver dimension: 2 Oval Woofers 8 1/2 x 4 in + Coaxial Midrange/Tweeter MDC 5 / 3/4 in + DCW
- Amplifier power: Woofer 150 W + Midrange 120 W + Tweeter 90 W
- Dimensions: H 452 x W 287 x D 278 mm
- Weight: 19 kg / 42 lb
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analogue input, 2 x XLR AES/EBU input / output, 2 x RJ45 control network
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.