Genelec M030 Active 2-Way Monitor (Single)
Genelec M030 Active 2-Way Monitor (Single)Details
Designed to be truthful to the source and ensure an enduring listening performance, the M030's room response controls give you easy adaptation to your environment.
Product Ref: 34736View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Individually tested and calibrated according to Genelec's strict standards, the M030 active monitor has a low-distortion and high output from power-efficient Class D bi-amplification.
Made from fully recyclable NCE (Natural Composite Enclosure) wood, the speaker enclosure combines controlled directivity with minimal diffraction to deliver excellent sound quality. The optimised shape and structural rigidity present high-auality acoustical performance and maximises the internal volume, vital for achieving a high output at low frequencies.
For a low carbon footprint, the M030 uses intelligent signal-sensing power management for energy-saving with less than 0.5 watts of power consumption in standby mode, triggered when no audio signal has been detected for some time. When the M030 receives an audio signal again, the loudspeaker turns back on.
Features and Specifications
- Treble 30W Class D
- Bass 50W Class D
- 5" Woofer, 3/4" Tweeter
- H 273 x W x 190 x D 190 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.