ION Pics 2 SD Photo, Slide + Film Converter
ION Pics 2 SD Photo, Slide + Film ConverterDetails
The ION Pics 2 SD is a lightweight and portable high-resolution scanner, able to convert your old photos, slides and negatives into digital files with no need for a computer. Its simple one-touch operation allows you to quickly and easily transfer your images directly onto an SD card, and the full-colour LCD screen lets you see the results immediately. Converting your old pictures has never been simpler.
Product Ref: 36291View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable and lightweight, Pics 2 SD features auto focus, auto exposure and auto colour balance to make scanning as simple as possible. It works with 35mm negatives, 35mm slides, and 3x5, 4x6 and 5x7 inch pictures, allowing you to easily convert your entire photo collection.
Pics 2 SD has a built-in SD card slot for direct scanning, and can also be connected to a computer via USB, enabling it to be used as an SD card reader as well as a scanner. The device is class compliant - it is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems, allowing you to use it straight away without any drivers.
- Scans your pictures, slides and negatives to the included SD card
- High-resolution scanning keeps your photos looking great
- Fast one-touch operation takes just one to two seconds
- Standalone operation, no computer necessary
- Includes easy image transfer and editing software
- Colour screen for viewing your pictures
- Works with 35mm negatives, 35mm slides, and 3x5, 4x6, and 5x7-inch pictures
- Works with virtually any computer for optional transfer
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
- Able to take 3mm thick slides
- Pics 2 SD scanner
- SD Card
- USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
- Slide Holder
- Film Holder
- 3x5, 4x6, and 5x7 Photo Holders
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.