JBL LSR305 Two Way Active Studio Monitor (Single)
JBL LSR305 Two Way Active Studio Monitor (Single)Details
Product Ref: 40083View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
JBL LSR Design
While most manufacturers take only a single on axis measurement of the speaker's performance, this doesn't tell how it will sound in your room. JBL's LSR Linear Spatial Reference design criteria requires seventy-two measurements yielding more than 1,200 times more data, enabling JBL to engineer a speaker that 'sounds right' in any working space. With the LSR design, the 3 Series Studio Monitors deliver superior accuracy regardless of the size and shape of your room, so your mixes 'hit their mark' when heard on any playback system.
Image Control Waveguide
The Image Control Waveguide was developed for JBL's new flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor and with the introduction of the JBL 3 Series, is now included for the first time in an affordable, compact reference monitor. The patent-pending design of the Image Control Waveguide precisely controls the sound emanating from the speaker in the vertical and horizontal planes ensuring the presentation at the listening position is neutral and accurate.
Legendary JBL Transducers
The 3 Series long-throw woofer and its damped woven composite Neodymium tweeter are designed from the ground up to reproduce the powerful transients and micro dynamics of your mix. These drivers deliver impressive deep bass and smooth high frequency response beyond the range of human hearing
Patented Slip Stream Low Frequency Port
This port design works in concert with the woofer to produce deep bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely engineered for greater low-frequency extension and reduced turbulence.
Selectable Input Sensitivity
The -10 dB/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the 3 Series to high output professional gear without any danger of input overload.
LF Trim and HF Trim
'TRIM' switches for both the Low and High Frequencies give you excellent control over the 3 Series sound in 'your' room. Use these to fine-tune the amount of bass and treble you hear to compensate for room acoustics, program material and your personal taste.
JBL Professional Reliability
Prior to becoming a production-ready design, each 3 Series model is subjected to JBL's tough 100 hour power test, in which the speaker is required to play continually at full output for 100 hours without failure. This demanding test ensures your 3 Series speakers will deliver years of reliable performance.
- Frequency Range : 43 Hz-24 kHz
- Max Peak SPL : 108 dB SPL C-Weighted
- Max Peak Input : +23 dBu
- LF Driver Size : 127 mm (5")
- HF Driver Size : 25 mm (1")
- LF Driver Power Amp : 41 W Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp : 41 W Class D
- LF Trim Control : +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- HF Trim Control : +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- Input Types : 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS Balanced
- AC Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC +/- 10 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 298 mm x 238 mm x 251 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg (10.12 lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.