JBL M-Patch Active-1 Monitor Volume Controller
JBL M-Patch Active-1 Monitor Volume ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 68557View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JBL M-Patch ACTIVE-1 integrates four input sources (3 x stereo analog and 1 x USB) and three stereo outputs (plus USB) into a compact desktop controller. The M-Patch ACTIVE-1s core function is A/B switching between input signals and output speaker monitor systems however the M-Patch ACTIVE-1 interprets additional functions such as precision volume control, mono summing, mute, and dim (ducking).
The M-Patch ACTIVE-1 is ideal for applications where both signal attenuation and boost is needed, so that you get the clearest quality audio possible. The on-board USB also lets you to connect the ACTIVE-1 to your computers DAW, allowing for direct digital audio recording and playback. The sturdy metal housing for the controller combined with a durable array of switches and secure connectors allows for years of worry-free operation.
- 4 inputs, 4 outputs
- USB Input and Output
- 2 headphone amps
- Footswitch-Controlled Talkback
- Built-in Talkback Mic
- Mono summing
- Dim switch
- A/B Speaker Switching
- Precision Rotary Attenuator
- Level meters
- Frequency Range: Line Level Inputs and Outputs +0.5: -1dB 10hz to 30kHz
- Noise: Monitor A B, Studio Outputs, 2-Track: -92dBu Typical
- Dynamic Range: Line Inputs to outputs: 114dB minimum
- Crosstalk: Mute/Level OFF: 92dB @1kHz
- USB: Channels: 2
- Drivers: Legacy type and ASIO
- Compatibility: All current USB Audio systems
- Outputs: Line Level (-10dB): -10dBu/+8dBu (NOM/MAX) Line Level (+4dB): +4dBu/+22dBu (NOM/MAX)
- Volume Control: RangeDim Switch: -20dB Master Volume studio output gain: 34dB max
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.