JDK R24 Dual Channel 4 Band EQ - API
JDK R24 Dual Channel 4 Band EQ - APIDetails
Product Ref: 61747View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Brief History Of JDK Audio
JDK Audio is a brand developed and engineered by API (Automated Processes, Inc.), a company that has been around since the late 1960s. While API has a stellar range of audio products that are benchmarks of the recording world, JDK Audio decided to embark on a product line that would allow their engineering team to develop new ideas that they have been wanting to put into motion for many years.With API's stellar reputation in the professional audio world, JDK Audio was born out of a desire to expand the creative options available at API with no boundaries and restrictions, enabling them to make these new ideas come to fruition.
- 2U rackmountable
- 4 bands of equalization modeled after the classic APSI model 562 EQ
- Each band offers continuously variable control of frequency and gain
- 12dB of boost/cut per band
- All 4 bands are peak/dipping parametric configuration
- Custom transformer balanced output
- Fully balanced 1/4" and XLR input and output
- High headroom +24dB clip level
- Inputs: Balanced XLR and 1/4" parallel jacks
- Outputs: Transformer Balanced XLR and 1/4" parallel jacks (All measurements with 600 Ohm output load)
- Power Consumption, Quiescent: 5.06 Watts
- Bandwidth: +/- 0.5 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD+N @ 1 kHz, +4 dBu: 0.01
- Maximum Level: +23 dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -100 dB
- EQ Bands: 4 bands, all +/-12 dB Peak/Dip type
- Q Range: from 0.60 to 0.85 with boost/cup from 0 to +/-12dB
- Lo: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- Lo-Mid: 100 Hz - 1 kHz
- Hi-Mid: 500 Hz - 5 kHz
- Hi: 2 kHz - 20 kHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.