JDK R24 Dual Channel 4 Band EQ - API
JDK R24 Dual Channel 4 Band EQ - APIDetails
Product Ref: 61747View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Brief History Of JDK Audio
JDK Audio is a brand developed and engineered by API (Automated Processes, Inc.), a company that has been around since the late 1960s. While API has a stellar range of audio products that are benchmarks of the recording world, JDK Audio decided to embark on a product line that would allow their engineering team to develop new ideas that they have been wanting to put into motion for many years.With API's stellar reputation in the professional audio world, JDK Audio was born out of a desire to expand the creative options available at API with no boundaries and restrictions, enabling them to make these new ideas come to fruition.
- 2U rackmountable
- 4 bands of equalization modeled after the classic APSI model 562 EQ
- Each band offers continuously variable control of frequency and gain
- 12dB of boost/cut per band
- All 4 bands are peak/dipping parametric configuration
- Custom transformer balanced output
- Fully balanced 1/4" and XLR input and output
- High headroom +24dB clip level
- Inputs: Balanced XLR and 1/4" parallel jacks
- Outputs: Transformer Balanced XLR and 1/4" parallel jacks (All measurements with 600 Ohm output load)
- Power Consumption, Quiescent: 5.06 Watts
- Bandwidth: +/- 0.5 dB, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD+N @ 1 kHz, +4 dBu: 0.01
- Maximum Level: +23 dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -100 dB
- EQ Bands: 4 bands, all +/-12 dB Peak/Dip type
- Q Range: from 0.60 to 0.85 with boost/cup from 0 to +/-12dB
- Lo: 20 Hz - 200 Hz
- Lo-Mid: 100 Hz - 1 kHz
- Hi-Mid: 500 Hz - 5 kHz
- Hi: 2 kHz - 20 kHz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.